• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Buzzz of choice?

What's your Buzzz of choice?

• 1st Run

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • 2FR Buzzz

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Old production Z

Votes: 34 11.4%
  • New production Z

Votes: 69 23.1%
  • Midnight

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Z SS

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • ESP SS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESP

Votes: 35 11.7%
  • FLX

Votes: 37 12.4%
  • Pro D

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Crystal Z

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • Crystal FLX

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Sparkle Z

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • X Buzzz

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • I plead the 5th...

Votes: 28 9.4%

• Total voters
i like the old production Z. Ive been throwing the buzzz for about 3-4 years and ive only tried the older Z, D and ESP. I guess if they didnt last so friggin long i might get around to trying these other versions!

Are the 2FR available to purchase anywhere?

I like the old production Z the best (with the flight rating etched into the disc, old dcraft z stamp, 2006 I think mine are from). I also throw the 2fr. The ones with the new stamp on them aren't even Buzzes imo.

TeamTollandDG said:
I like the old production Z the best (with the flight rating etched into the disc, old dcraft z stamp, 2006 I think mine are from). I also throw the 2fr. The ones with the new stamp on them aren't even Buzzes imo.

I like the new ones. I think they are the most like 1st runs of all the others.

discspeed said:
TeamTollandDG said:

Hmmm. Not the ones I've seen. Domey as hell. I like em flat as a board

TeamTollandDG said:
discspeed said:
TeamTollandDG said:

My new ones are flat as a board. :D I agree though, domey Buzzzes are whack.

discspeed said:
TeamTollandDG said:
discspeed said:
TeamTollandDG said:

My new ones are flat as a board. :D I agree though, domey Buzzzes are whack.

I did like the plastic, just not the shape. If the flat ones are out there I'm gonna have to start lookin. My old buzz stash is slowly shrinking

disc junkie said:
Eric O said:
Roc :wink:

I too like the Buzzz that Has a bead and is waay better...says Roc on the inside of the rim 8)

Is not as fast or as good on a lower line. Ok...I'm done now. We'll leave that for another thread

If your favorite Buzzz is a Roc, well, that means you're a CRACKHEAD! :mrgreen:

I like the old production Z, is the new production Z different? Hopefully they're still flat, because I love flat. My Cryztal is ok, but it's a little domier, more beefy, and it's not quite suitable for my workhorse slot. Do I need to go stock up on some old production Z's?

koyok23 said:
waiting for the new thread

What's your Roc of choice?

i want to see all the different runs

im not sure the forum can support that much data :D

im starting to think the Roc vs Buzzz threads are worthy of their own sub-forum

This thread supports my theory that people only claim they prefer the Buzzz because of their deep-rooted phobia of base-line plastic. And the Buzz provides them with a roc-like midrange that can be had in primo plastic for cheap.

I don't want to hear how many DX TB's you own(You'
re likely lying to spite me), and Gateway "S" plastic doesn't count either.

A grand total of ZERO votes for the Pro-D Buzzz says it all.

I'm such a troll. :lol:

i like my crystal, its straight not much fade and floaty

2nd FR all the way. I'm actually embarrassed to pull out my D buzzz because of how deformed it is. I just put in an ESP to try and beat the hell out of it and use it for turnover duties. Does anyone use a thrashed esp for this? How do they beat in? Comet lovers can stay on their own thread, thank you :)

Latest posts