• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's your go-to putter?

Im surprised the Wizard hasn't been getting any love here yet. I love my SuperSoft Wizard.. enough flex and stability for all putting scenarios.

Ion for hitting the chains.

Pure for approach.

Working out great for me.

Not that I'm a great putter, but the Discs feel great and I feel set on this choice. It is just up to me now ;)

Medium X-link VP. It has a reputation as a meathook, but I don't think it's too overstable - it flies straight within the circle with some decent snap. I love the way the medium handles the chains - it has the perfect amount of floppiness - and it is super durable. Plus, it's uber-predictable on approaches. I like that I can use the same disc for approaches as for putting.

It's an underrated putter in my opinion.

picture.php

Hard Classic Judge. I use a 173g for putting and super straight shots inside about 235'. Only disc I have an ace with. My most beat one is getting softer and has more pronounced turn. Just added a fresh twin for a touch more stability. I have a couple max weights coming to see if I get a little more fade off the tee. Thinner profile and base plastic pulled me away from my ions.

Also always have a Polecat in the bag. It's just too useful to not have around.

Hard Classic Judge. I use a 173g for putting and super straight shots inside about 235'. Only disc I have an ace with. My most beat one is getting softer and has more pronounced turn. Just added a fresh twin for a touch more stability. I have a couple max weights coming to see if I get a little more fade off the tee. Thinner profile and base plastic pulled me away from my ions.

Also always have a Polecat in the bag. It's just too useful to not have around.

this x2 but I use max weight judges for my main putting needs, slightly better in the wind, everything jskew has said is the reason I went from mvp putters to judges.

I use a single Eclipse soft Anode to putt, approach, and drive with.

Wizards have taken over my putting arsenal. I use a slew of different putters for approaches though; PA1 and 2, beat DX Aviar and a Jokeri.

I know the OP said no common putters but the Aviar is amazing, its been the putter of more world champions than all other putters combined & is the most sold disc golf disc ever.

I've used nothing but wizards for a few years now. They putt great for me, but where they really shine is for drives and approaches. I have 4 in the bag and 50 more in the garage.

I go with a heavier soft chalky wizard. Good for drives, good for slinging pie putts, great in the rain.

Latest posts