• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Where Can I Get Discs Hot Stamped?

Jimb

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hello. I'm having some custom artwork created for a commemorative disc. I'm looking for options on where to get the hot stamping done and haven't had much success with my searches. I'm talking about 10-12 discs.

I found discstore.com who will stamp images. It would be about $17 each. But they only stamp white, ESP Buzzzs. I like ESP buzzes, and this seems like a totally reasonable price, but I was hoping for more options if maybe I provided the discs.

My artist also mentioned Hunter Hotstamp on fb and I'm waiting to her back from him.

Does anybody have any other recommendations? Thanks!

Jake Hunter is the man IMO.
I'm sure there are others but he is the only one I have experience with.
He did all my DeathPutt stamps... check my DeathPutt YouTube video to learn more about his process and see samples of his results:

Actually, I've already messaged him on fb. Just waiting on a reply and to see if there are any other good options.

And your recommendation for my artist recommended him. He must do you guys right! Thanks again

The RDG crew bought a machine and are eventually going to offer this service, but I don't know if they have started yet.

Haven't gotten a reply from Jake. Still hoping as my art will probably be finished in a few days now.

Has anybody worked with discstore.com?

Well I got the discs done for my small tourney and I'm Very Happy with the way that they turned out.

picture.php

The custom stamp was done by Nick Pappagorgio Oliver with Commotion Designs out of MI. I would highly recommend checking him out on fb at https://m.facebook.com/thecommotiondesigns/ . He was great to work with. He took a couple small ideas I had and ran with them.

I sent him this picture of Knobley Mt., taken from my rooftop. He didn't just draw a generic mountain, but put the notch in the left ridge and made sure that the left ridge overlapped the right.
picture.php

I mentioned I wanted the mountain, a basket, and the text in the stamp and that's basically it. He did the research on his own and found the picture of my old "tire and wheelchair wheel" basket here on DGCR. I love how he got the look of the basket, tire, wheel, American flag, and all into the design.
picture.php

Many thanks to Nick!!! :hfive:

I had www.Discstore.com do the printing. They also did very good work. They had excellent communication and put out a very nice quality product. I'll consider them in the future for additional disc golf purchases.

Latest posts