• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where did DWI thread go?

BIG MACK

Birdie Member
Where did the "Discin' While Impaired" thread go? Did I miss something? Did it get inappropriate? Seems weird to have a thread pulled with no explanation...not even a PM.

Blake_T said:
Due to a request, i whipped up some forum rules.

i'll add a second rule because it has reared its head too many times.

#2. don't talk about drugs.

We actually pull a lot of threads without explanation.

Frank pulled it before I saw it, but basically there was nothing positive that would come of that topic.

I take it that the no drug -policy only applies to illegal drugs, since people talk about beer, cigarettes, coffee, sugar, wheat and stuff like that. And I also take it that these illegal drugs are by US standards, no Canada-legal stuff?

Timko said:
...basically there was nothing positive that would come of that topic.

Are all our threads supposed to have a positive outcome?

I locked it and pulled it. I left it here for a few hours with an explanation of why I pulled it.

jubuttib said:
I take it that the no drug -policy only applies to illegal drugs, since people talk about beer, cigarettes, coffee, sugar, wheat and stuff like that. And I also take it that these illegal drugs are by US standards, no Canada-legal stuff?
I believe it was a different grass people were talking about

I guessed it was the dirty paper and boomers reference that got it pulled.

Let's get this thread going in the right direction...

Last night I did 6 lines of heroine and fucked a goat on hole 13's smoke pit.

dgdave said:

Jesse does a good job impersonating a goat doesnt he?

So yeah, it seems like illegal in the States drugs are banned, legal in the States drugs are allowed. =)

I guess the point was that talking about how F'ed up you get while playing disc golf isn't a productive thread.

dgdave said:

Fucking goats is 100% kosher on DGR...just saying...make sure the goat is facing a cactus or a cliff edge (or both).

discspeed said:
dgdave said:

Fucking goats is 100% kosher on DGR...just saying...make sure the goat is facing a cactus or a cliff edge (or both).
Well, I'm mostly Scottish so I'm more of a sheep man, either way, how exactly does one do 6 lines of female heroes of stories anyway? How many heroines are in these lines? Was Joan of Arc one of them?

TIA

BrotherDave said:
Well, I'm mostly Scottish so I'm more of a sheep man

so you know why Scottish boys get velcro mitts and Wellington boots for their 16th birthday then don't you :lol:

Latest posts