• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where should there be a course?

The east side of Rochester, NY desperately needs another course. Ellison is phenomenal, but ridiculously crowded during peak hours.

There has been one in the work for years, but Rochester has plenty.
you have Parma, Churchville, Chili, Baker, Sweden, Basil, and Ellison all with in 35 minutes.
I think Letchworth State park would service more people.

Prince George's County is over 500 square miles just outside DC. We have just under 1 million people, the 6th largest school district in the nation, and only 1 disc golf course that is over 20 years old.

Rocky Gap State Park near Cumberland, MD. Beautiful, expansive, land available for a great DG Course. I've laid out holes there at different times and it could be sweet!!!

Grand Canyon, I am normally against raping natural beauty but in the case of the grand canyon I would make an exception for Disc Golf

We don't need the whole thing, just a remote corner

I live in the densely populated "Metro West" Boston subarb area, and there is no course within 40 minutes of my house. Lots of fantastic courses in central/western MA, but almost nothing close to the city. Definite need.

Rhode Island / SE Mass

Rhode Island only has one course in the south and there is nothing from Cape Cod to Rhode Island. We played an unofficial object course at Bryant College in the north western part of RI back in the early 90s.

I now live in Florida and would like to see them bring the Gran Canyon back to Brooksville.

Fort Fun

I camped out at Ft Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas Nat Park way out in the middle of the ocean off Key West. That fort is just dying for a course within the walls. Multi level shots, a moat with a crocodile and snorkeling 100 yards away!

Latest posts