• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to get a local disc in Charlotte, NC

skippy0420

Eagle Member
My wife is traveling in Charlotte this weekend and I asked her to try to pick up some discs with local stamps on them as my Valentines present.

My question to those in the area...

Where can she go to find a few, if any?
(course stamps, club stamps.....)

My wife is traveling in Charlotte this weekend and I asked her to try to pick up some discs with local stamps on them as my Valentines present.

My question to those in the area...

Where can she go to find a few, if any?
(course stamps, club stamps.....)

Might me able to find some in the used bin at the PIAS in southern Charlotte.

Your best bets are:

1) the CDGC AM league at Sugaw Creek at 10:30am Sunday 2/14. Before or after (around noon would be a good time to show up. But.....they probably do not have the full compliment of club merchandize there.

2) Chris (borndasaur here) runs the club singles (its off-season now) and I think he most likely has the discs. PM or email him.

3) DGU has this Carolina Clash (Charlotte Club's National Tour event) fund raiser disc for sale. (ZoneDriven used to carry a bunch of CDGC special stamped/printed discs, but it looks like they closed shop and sell their stuff now on DGU.)

Last edited:
1) the CDGC AM league at Sugaw Creek at 10:30am Sunday 2/14. Before or after (around noon would be a good time to show up. But.....they probably do not have the full compliment of club merchandize there.

I posted a question on their forum asking if they would have club merch at Am League. Check the link for answers between now and then.

Thanks for all of the info.

Unfortunately, I don't forsee her running all over so I gave her a few places to try if she has time...

Play It Again Sports - Charlotte, NC
8332 Pineville-Matthews Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
This store has good variety of new and used discs. They stock around a hundred plus discs of Discraft, Innova, Gateway and others.

I honestly wasn't impressed with the PIAS in Charlotte the one time I went there. I thought with all the great courses around they'd have a big stock. I did buy my first Star Valkyrie there though...and it became my favorite disc.

One of the best stores I've ever been in is the PIAS in Raleigh, NC. Their selection was crazy for a store that's not disc sport-specific.

(sorry I know this post doesn't help the OP very much)

For the widest selection of discs go to Infinity's End. They have 2 locations in town, South Blvd at Tyvola Rd (Seneca Place shopping center), and Independence Blvd at Idlewild Rd (Independence Square shopping center.)

I also sent you an email.

Infinity's End only carried Innova when I was in there last.
But they did have a great selection of Innova.
They did have more discs than PIAS, but dedicated to the one brand.

Latest posts