• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which one of you...

"Mike: (laughing) You know what? Hahaha! I kicked the fu...ha-ha...I'm sorry it's f*cked up, but...I kicked that f*cking map haaa! Into the creek yesterday! Haaa! It was useless! I kicked that f*cker into the creek! Hahaha! .... That map wasn't doing sh*t for us!"

This was when I wanted them to die.

Not Impartial

For people not from the area, be aware that The Blair Witch Project was not filmed at Seneca Creek State Park. But the woods around Burkittsville (where most of it was filmed) are similar. I did hear that they went back to shoot some extra scenes and may have used Seneca (or another close part of the Maryland woods) for those. But I have never seen that officially confirmed. IMDb says so but I recognized places in the movie as Black Hills up near Burkittsville. People may get that confused with Black Hills near Seneca.

I was never able to get into the movie because I had hiked that area extensively. Nowhere in those woods are you more than a quarter mile from a road so I kept saying to myself "Just do down that hillside and Park Hall Road is right there".

Latest posts