• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

dkoz

Eagle Member
Who on this site would you like to play a round with? Cant be somebody you already played with. I'm still undecided!

Jhawk - seems to help alot of people and we throw alot of the same disc's
Tourneyplayer - seems like a cool guy..also a Lefty :hfive:
vonDrehle - sounds like he has game!
Prerube - You either like him or hate him....so you gotta meet him!

Martin Dewgarita and Forrest, and I'm pretty sure a round with Doupie would be an experience.

Oh, and Avery Jenkins.

BroD again, and New013. hopefully I can meet up with them once I get a real job and freedom to take road trips without spending money I don't have.

Hysell: I learn the most playing with Masters that can teach me a thing or two about kicking ass without big D

Kachtz: I want to see that cannon in person

Whiz: Strong competitor

Craig: I need some help with my decision making

Prerube, Jsun, and Connor: I just think it would be fun

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. I forgot Triflusal: It seems he has learned a tremendous amount in a short time. I want to see it in action, and maybe learn a couple things about my own progression.

I want to play with podunkpete so I can throw a nuke right in his face. Then leave without playing the round.
Besides that I'd like to play with apdrvya, seems like a knowledgeable dude. Prerube so I can giggle over his funny windup. I like playing with anybody.

Hysell: I learn the most playing with Masters that can teach me a thing or two about kicking ass without big D

Kachtz: I want to see that cannon in person

Whiz: Strong competitor

Craig: I need some help with my decision making

Prerube, Jsun, and Connor: I just think it would be fun

I am finally mentioned in a post.

I have been working for this moment for about a year now,all of the blood sweat and tears have really paid off.

:thmbup:

GT Chris, Opticdisc, Debebbler, Prerube, Jukeshoe, Medicinalfunk,Danger, Conner Jones and many many more. Just too many to list them all.

BroD again, and New013. hopefully I can meet up with them once I get a real job and freedom to take road trips without spending money I don't have.

my heart just fluttered.... i'm down for whenever.

I'd like to play with everybody really, the fact I haven't played with any of the guys in my area is super lame but that's life when you have work, school and a one year old. If I had to pick just one I'd probably go with BroD too so he could tell me how to fix my ganked up form.

Garublador, would be fun to pick his brain about the finer points of technique.
cgkdisc aka Chuck Kennedy, so we could talk about the PDGA...
ThreePutt, so we could talk about the history of discs and disc golf. plus, he sound like a thoughtful person.
Apdrvya, so I could ask about collectibles and prices.
ChrisHysell, so I could get some pointers.

Aw, I'm popular! Yeah, there's too many NC peeps that haven't had the pleasure of playing with me yet, New013, UNicedMe, ChainMonkey, Olorin, vDrehle etc.

dave242 and biscoe would be cool. Michael Johansen and Chris Hysell for a learning experience.

And some fellow post whores like myself, Solomon Trenton, Midnight Biker, and Zenbot. There's like a gazillion Texas guys too.

I don't think there is anyone on here that I wouldn't play a round or 3 with. :thmbup:

Anyone who wants to take my money after I come out of retirement.

I just creeped out 1978's profile. I didn't realize how good he is. If he was older than 2, I would like to take him on. I have a problem playing with 2 year olds.

Prerube, Chris Hysell for help with my game and Bretttallen and booter to see ungodly amounts of rare plastic.

Latest posts