• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has the most aces?

I only have 2, though they are both tournament aces. It really depends on the course you play. Some courses an ace is just luck while others you could lend it more to skill though still a wee bit of luck.

First: #11 New Richmond Hill. Position I hit I think is listed as 405 but I have heard they have changed the hole around and the one I got might not even be there anymore. This ace was luck.

Second: #1 Horizons Park. I would say this one was more skill then luck 153ft just a layup that has the chance of going in. If I remember right I saw Wiggins hit the thing twice before the round started :/.

23 so far with more to come this weekend at the 1st annual so-cal meetup.
1 is a 3x wasp. There's like 5-7 trades from here in this pic.
IMG_0017.JPG

I have a couple of dozen...not sure the amount. Three aces took Hole-in-One pots. Two in back to back tournaments in Minnesota years ago...aced Hole #12 at Highlands Park (last hole of the tournament) and the very next week aced hole #7 at Todd Park in Austin (first hole of the tournament) for back to back tournament aces.

Split a $144 ace pot with another player in 2009 with an ace on #1 in Seneca, SC during league play. I then aced another hole the next day in Walhalla, SC.

I have hit an ace in 5 different states...MN, IA, WI, SC and GA.

My last ace was in 2009 in Walhalla...been a drought ever since...

I have one but as far as I know and have researched, I'm the only person to ace this hole.

rivery only has 4 holes over 300.
You should add distances for Bart since you are a local.
Anyway Congrats.

I think by Bart he may mean Barton Springs, which would be the Zilker Park course. Most holes are under 200, there's like 2 or 3 over 300

EDIT: Just did course search and found Bartholomew (probably spelled it wrong) (and had never heard of it). Being from the area I assumed he may have meant Zilker.

Last edited:
I have 12 aces and have only been playing for a year. If you would really like me to list the holes and distances I will. I aced hole 4 at Cat Hollow twice last week, on Monday and Wednesday (If you want to search it on here, look up Brushy Creek in Austin, TX, 18 holes). The hole is 392ft over a big hill. I had several witnesses for each one.

I think by Bart he may mean Barton Springs, which would be the Zilker Park course. Most holes are under 200, there's like 2 or 3 over 300

EDIT: Just did course search and found Bartholomew (probably spelled it wrong) (and had never heard of it). Being from the area I assumed he may have meant Zilker.

I thought by Bart he meant Bartholomew

Latest posts