• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has the most aces?

jumping jesus on a stick, who cares?

i have 6437 aces, what do i get?

url

jumping jesus on a stick, who cares?

:clap: :clap: :clap:​

I have 15 aces but the cool thing is I have

1 forehand ace 251 feet
1 thumber skip ace 200 feet
1 roller ace 240 feet
2 tourney aces 240 and 320 feet
12 RHBH aces.

Lots of diversity there.

I have 15 aces but the cool thing is I have

1 forehand ace 251 feet
1 thumber skip ace 200 feet
1 roller ace 240 feet
2 tourney aces 240 and 320 feet
12 RHBH aces.

Lots of diversity there.

I like that spread. I have Nearly equal FH and BH aces, with several skip shots both ways as well.

I currently have 135 aces. 38 have been in tournaments. My biggest ace pot was $404. I recently had my 3rd leaner. They are much harder.

a leaner is a tee shot that leans against the pole. My most recent was on hole #12 at Bryan Park in Richmond. The hill slopes down from right to left. A backhand will skip all the way downhill to an OB road. I threw a forehand Nuke and it skipped at the basket, hit underneath the cage and leaned against the pole. It was a thing of beauty.

I have a couple of dozen...not sure the amount. Three aces took Hole-in-One pots. Two in back to back tournaments in Minnesota years ago...aced Hole #12 at Highlands Park (last hole of the tournament) and the very next week aced hole #7 at Todd Park in Austin (first hole of the tournament) for back to back tournament aces.

You aced Hole #7 at Todd Park?!?!?! I assume it was from the short tee? That's a pretty sick blink ace. Love that course.

5 aces. All of them RHFH. 1 at Wells Branch in Austin and 4 at Brushy Creek (AKA Cat Hollow) in Round Rock. All of them under 300ft.

rivery only has 4 holes over 300.
You should add distances for Bart since you are a local.
Anyway Congrats.

I actually bought a surveying wheel specifically for that purpose. I LOVE that course, I play it at least twice a week. The only problem is the majority of the shots are up & down hills across creeks so I'm not sure how accurate of measurements I could get.

Also, only 1 ace for me.