• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Who Likes Cros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseTheAce

Double Eagle Member
I am looking to unload some Cros that I don't use.

new First Run Star Cro mustard yellow w/ blue stamp - 175g - 10/10

CFR Champ Cro lemon/lime yellow w/ blue 08 Perkerson Park Atlanta stamp - 175g - 9.75/10 (field tested only)

new R-Pro Cro neon yellow w/ silver stamp - 175g - 10/10

used R-Pro Cro neon yellow w/ silver stamp - 175g - 9/10

Will sell individually or all together for $60 shipped

Wants:
Pro Line, CE, CFR Glow, 11x Firebirds
CE, CFR Glow, First Run Champ TLs
11x KC Pro Teebirds
Pro Line Beast
First Run Champ Boss or seasoned/flippy Boss
CFR Max
Premium Rocs (177-180g)
First Runs Mako (180g only)
Glow or Star Whippet-X
Gateway Gummy E Magic
Gateway Blaze

DSC_0070-1.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

I have a pro line Firebird that is probably a 7/10 maybe a little better but i dont want to be the one to make that judgement. I dont have much esle to offer because i only have beasts in champ or star plastic. and a champ boss but it really isnt seasoned yet. any chance at a trade in there with no money involved?

I have a pro line Firebird that is probably a 7/10 maybe a little better but i dont want to be the one to make that judgement. I dont have much esle to offer because i only have beasts in champ or star plastic. and a champ boss but it really isnt seasoned yet. any chance at a trade in there with no money involved?

PM sent

Hey Chase, you need to contact Springdglover. He loves Cros. I am sure he would take those off your hands. He loves them, like I love Magnets. Also, I still need to meet up with you and get that Valk from you.

Hey Chase, you need to contact Springdglover. He loves Cros. I am sure he would take those off your hands. He loves them, like I love Magnets. Also, I still need to meet up with you and get that Valk from you.

yea, i play with terry every week. i traded him my other first run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts