• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who wears or has worn the speedcross 3 for DG?

dethyr

I got sick of softball cleats giving me problems on the ball field so I switched to a speedcross 3 and fell in love a few years ago. They are an amazing shoe for softball and hiking but I haven't used them for DG yet.

I guess my worry is the twisting of the balls of my feet and steps on concrete tee pads or tee pads in general. Does the concrete wear them out real fast or do they tough it out. I know we play on gravel infields and my first pair is still alive and kicking with tons of tread but I thought I would ask here for some DG reviews!

Thanks!

I wore a pair last year, loved them until I tore my MCL. I think they were too grippy for my and i was slowly wearing down my knee, granted I am 40 and all. They are VERY comfortable and I still know guys who wear them and love them. I would say get them for the comfort and traction alone. I wore XA's before that if that is any point of reference.

Gravel softball infields sound awful.

Latest posts