• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

Valerie is having a great round, she made up 8 strokes on Des but Sarah is still going strong.

Only DVD problem is that at least in years past they have very sparse coverage until the final 9. You see a couple highlights and then it bypasses most of the week. This year has some excitement though.

That's true, my friend won her division last year and loaned me her copy. She's not even on it and there is very little round coverage. Such a shame, this would definitely make for great viewing!!!

Val finishes with four birds! She only made up a few on Sarah though. I wish I was there, this has got to be 10000000 times better in person!

Yeah. IMO the dvds should have a new rule. If it's a unified Worlds, it has to be a 2 disc set. Otherwise, they're really rushing through everything.

I think its pretty cool that two of the leaders came to North Little Rock to play in our State Championships. I have Ulibarri's and McCabe's autograph!

Last edited:
Mc Cabe shoots a gnarly 42. Rico Decides to jump on the top two cards with a (preliminary rating) 1095 rated 41.
Val gets back into contention with a 1020 rated round. I wish I were there.

Val will not accept 3rd and hopefully Sarah will keep playing her game! I'm glad to see Eric do so well this round, too...damn, 3 pars and the rest birds, I would take that round anyday, hell, any month any year!!!

I play with Sarah in league every couple of weeks. Her game has been awesome lately. I knew if she kept hot through worlds, she'd be tough to beat.

She somewhat of an unknown because she doesn't travel but to a handful of events outside of SC. In SC she plays in Open and does well against the men.

She is not unknown to anyone who pays attention! (IE USWDGC, Vibram etc...)

Only crappy part is the final 9 is on the blue which has been her nemesis.

Got the utmost confidence in her though. GO SARAH! Can't wait to see that trophy on your mantle.

I hope she hangs onto the lead. Val was strong today and is not going to roll over!!! Little Paige Pierce is hanging in there too, good for her. I was so impressed with McCabe's round then I got to looking around and damn...Steve Rico bettered him by 1.

E-mac makes it through the semi finals in the lead. Nikko Locastro after a strong push bogeys the 18th hole pulling him out of a tie for fourth by one stroke. Ulibarri stays on the top card, joined by Eric McCabe, Dave Feldberg, with Nate Doss and Josh Anthon in the tie for fourth.

Latest posts