• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wii disc golfer dot com

I think I remember that site.. there used to be a forum on there. I think it might be a little premature considering a dedicated DG game is probably a ways off.

I think I remember that site.. there used to be a forum on there. I think it might be a little premature considering a dedicated DG game is probably a ways off.

Well if it's old then I guess I'm way off. I never found it in my searches before when I was getting info about the Autonomous Productions PDGA game. Regardless I thought they where just waiting for the motion plus to be released before they put out their game. I don't think we are that far off from a DG only Wiiware title.

I actually called Autonomous Productions yesterday to inquire about a release date. Web searches just weren't getting any results. I was told by them directly that release date is anticipated no later than the end of the year, but that was about all the info I could get. AP is a small company, and he said that they were one of the last on the list to receive the finalized version of the Wii Motion Plus adapter, so they have just recently started on the redevelopment of the PDGA game.

Good to know that they'll be using the motion plus.

I actually called Autonomous Productions yesterday to inquire about a release date. Web searches just weren't getting any results. I was told by them directly that release date is anticipated no later than the end of the year, but that was about all the info I could get. AP is a small company, and he said that they were one of the last on the list to receive the finalized version of the Wii Motion Plus adapter, so they have just recently started on the redevelopment of the PDGA game.

Dude that's wizard that you called them. Wish they had better news. "Oh yeah thanks for calling. Totally slipped my mind about releasing that PDGA game. It will be on the Wiiware channel tonight." I would go buy Tiger tonight for the motion plus if they released the real dg game.

Tiger Woods 2010 disc golf feature is getting great review since its release a couple days ago. cant wait to pick up a copy with the wii motion plus.

They need a virtual DGCR in the EA game so people can pick courses ;)

This sounds awesome. I'm going to make my roommate buy Tiger just so I can play this feature. Does anyone know if you can throw different types of shots or just backhand?

This sounds awesome. I'm going to make my roommate buy Tiger just so I can play this feature. Does anyone know if you can throw different types of shots or just backhand?

A person on my local board said that you can only throw backhand on Tiger. Hoping the new one has sidearm options.

Dude that's wizard that you called them. Wish they had better news. "Oh yeah thanks for calling. Totally slipped my mind about releasing that PDGA game. It will be on the Wiiware channel tonight." I would go buy Tiger tonight for the motion plus if they released the real dg game.

No way dude, that's totally warlock.

A person on my local board said that you can only throw backhand on Tiger. Hoping the new one has sidearm options.

I don't have the game yet so this is pure speculation, what if you set your controls up for opposite hands. For example if your right handed set them for left handed then throw RHFH. Just a thought.

Latest posts