• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will I get a pdga rating from 1 tournament?

StoneWallKid

Birdie Member
I played a tier C tournament this past weekend (did horrible) and am anxious to see what my rating is. They have the results posted on the pdga website, but no ratings. From what I understood about the way the are calculated, I would have a rating after just a single round.

Thanks!

I just got my first one, from one tournament played. I have to admit, I was anxious as well!!

I played a tier C tournament this past weekend (did horrible) and am anxious to see what my rating is. They have the results posted on the pdga website, but no ratings. From what I understood about the way the are calculated, I would have a rating after just a single round.

Thanks!

Does it not show a rating when you click "show round ratings"?

If is shows scores, but no ratings, then there may not have been enough propagators to produce ratings.

But, yes, otherwise you should get a rating. It will be after the TD submits his TD report, and the next ratings update.

Does it not show a rating when you click "show round ratings"?

If is shows scores, but no ratings, then there may not have been enough propagators to produce ratings.

But, yes, otherwise you should get a rating. It will be after the TD submits his TD report, and the next ratings update.

Even if there weren't enough propagators they usually go through and come up with ratings when it goes official, the online tool just can't do that for unofficial results.

Interesting. I'm always concerned when we use a shorter tee for a few divisions, and only end up with a few players in those divisions. I'd hate for them to not get ratings.