• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] WIN A NEW GATEWAY SAMURAI (help me help you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_Rock25

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hey Everyone,

So here is the deal…. I submitted a few logo designs for the Gateway Samurai Disc Art Design Contest and I need your votes. My two submissions that made the top 6 are #2 & #5. If you go to this link and vote to help me win the basket I will be giving away 7 of the 10 free discs I get to my fellow DGCRers.

All you have to do is vote for me (You can vote for 2 of the 6) and then post in this thread that you did so. If I win I will put all your names in a hat and draw 7 of them. I will then send you a FREE SAMURAI and I will pay for the shipping.

Here is #2
GatewaySamurai4.jpg

Here is #5
GatewaySamurai3.jpg

Thanks,
E_Rock

Last edited:
Both look great, but I think #5 will come out better on a disc since it won't look as "busy" without the sunrays behind the samurai. Voted and good luck. I'm part Japanese so I NEED this disc.

Voted. Kind of suprised by the current leader. It does seem like it would be a Gateway logo though. I voted for #2,although I agree the other would come out better on a disc. The first choice out of the six is great,but is too much. It would be a great stamp for a one time run though. Sorry to plug one that isn't yours. Good luck

I think you can vote for 2 of the 6. Use multiple computers too if you can.

Thanks Everyone

voted for ya good luck with it.... Also voted from my phone and when I get to work tomorrow I'll vote from like 3 or 4 more comps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts