• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wisconsin People Come Here!

Pickle Open this weekend (can't make it) & Badger State Games Next weekend (I'll be there). Good times to be had.

pd

I'll be traveling to Alpine Valley this weekend from MN - any courses along 94/90 I should check out?

hey is anyone going to be at the madcity open at hiestand park in madison, i'm not competing but i was planning on attending to watch, has anyone been to this event before, is it relatively easy to observe the tournament as it goes?

Turkey Tune-Up
Disc Golf Tournament
Sat. Nov. 21
Big Eau Pleine Park Mosinee

2 rounds of random doubles
re-randomize after 1st round

round 1 alternate shot
round 2 worst shot

Register 9:00 AM
Rules Mtg. 9:45 AM
START rd. 1 10:00 AM
START rd. 2 1:30 PM

entry includes disc More info? Call 715-693-4353 (Pete Hoover)"Hoovie"

Divisions: Novice, Juniors, Rec. $25 (WADGE members $22)
Intermed., Advanced, Masters $30 (WADGE $27)
Pro and Pro Masters $35 (wadge $32)

Updated info for any thinking of attending the Turkey Day Tune Up
Beautiful November Saturday In WI

Round 1 will be random draw across all participants and you will be playing alternate shot from the White Pads.
Immediately after that we will meet again and redraw for round 2
Round 2 will be random draw across all participants and you will be playing worst shot from the Red Pads(other team in you group chooses your lie for you. Once one team member has made it in the basket the hole is finished, both partners don't have to make the putt)

We then will head to "The Safari Bar & Grill" a local sponsors couple miles from the course where we will calculate scores and hand out prizes.
They will have a roaster full of turkey with turkey sandwiches for sale and of course they will have beverages for sale as well.

Round scoring will be by team by points.
Each team will get a point for themselves and you get a point for every team you beat.
SO if there are 10 teams the top team would get 10 pts

Awards will be handed out based on the most points in whatever division you signed up for.

We will also have CTT competitions. "Closest to the Turkey" we have a couple turkey decoys we will set up and they may not be close to the pin at all.

Another Big Eau Pleine Tournament in Mosinee this one an Ice bowl, this Saturday Feb 6th. Bring your own partner doubles $30 and 10 non perishible food items covers your team. This gets both of you a disc and chili between rounds.

1st round best shot
2nd round alternate shot

Wausau Area Disc Golf Enthusiasts presents the
Turkey Day Tune UP Disc Golf Tournament
Sat. Nov. 6*
(*note date change … will return to mid-nov. in 2011)
Big Eau Pleine Park Mosinee
round 1 varied tee pad singles
round 2 high/low partner best shot doubles
Register 9:00 AM
Rules Mtg. 9:45 AM
START rd. 1 10:00 AM
START rd. 2 12:30 PM
entry includes a turkey dinner at the Safari in Halder!
$23 all divisions (WADGE members get $3 discount)
Don't be a turkey …bring your "A" game to the BEP for some pre- Thanksgiving golf fun. Gobble up some good eats and quench your thirst
at the Safari after both rounds.