• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Woohoo! Disc Golf is a Sport!

Aussie football comes on FoxSports 1 or 2 around midnight on Friday and Saturday night.

Hurling is pretty cool. Aussie rules football is great too. Hard to watch other than on Youtube here in the USA. Anybody know where I can catch some action?

We lost to table tennis and curling. The burn hurts!

Honestly I'm surprised its that high.
Not to mention sledding (Bobsled) diving, kickball and dodgeball.... :doh:

Lol ever played? It's awesome! I love lacrosse.
Lacrosse might be fun, but just about every lacrosse player I've ever met has been a raging doucheboy. I may have just met the bad ones, or maybe they just have an inferiority complex because they are second rate citizens behind hockey and soccer in the town where I went to school, but regardless, I haven't met too many who I'd want to hang out with regularly.

Roller Derby?! Might as well make pro wrestling a sport for crying out loud!

Curling is like Disc Golf,

You throw a round object at a stationary target. Also most people look at you weird while you play it.

If the pickleball he was referring to was the same game I played in high school gym class, it is a giant game of ping pong. Or if you prefer, tennis played on a gym floor, with a large wooden paddle and a whiffle ball.

Lol ever played? It's awesome! I love lacrosse.

Sorry kinda funny to hear a disc Golfer say a sport played by Ivy league schools is a waste of field.

At my local park people use the disc golf baskets to cook food on thinking they are weird bbqs lol, I feel like that probably doesn't happen W lacrosse.

Your right those plastic/shoelace baskets would melt.

Interesting poll and questions. I argue with people about many sports but specifically golf and disc golf. Both are excellent sports. Glad this nifty graphic can help me prove me point!

Lol at pickleball. The company I work for just installed a multimillion dollar lacrosse complex in south lake Texas. I don't think south lake even has a dg course. Of course it's full of pro athletes and Hollywood types. Not really the target demographic for dg.

Side bar- we are building a park that has a huge dragon that wraps around a playground for them right now. It's pretty awesome, but I can't help but think, "if we just took out the dragons tail, they could afford a disc golf course".

They just built a multi million dollar curling facility up here.

Its in the Olympics for Christ sake.

Name the greatest curler (is that right?) ever.

Unless you googled it, you most likely can't do it....so I guess curling and disc golf have a lot in common.

**off to check the curling forum for a horsehair v. synthetic broom conversation**

Latest posts