• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Word on the street is...

their facebook post

217129_10152076800580128_729078710_n.jpg

Discraft Titanium Force,Nuke,and Wasps are to start shipping next week.
Friggin A! Happy camper here! Start checking your local Discraft carrying stores.:popcorn:
Hoping they tweaked some of the colors.

I already bought some ssaturday at my local disc golf shop. They are out. Wasp more stable than normal wasp, which I'm glad.

Just swung by GGGT about an hour and a half ago after I cashed my paycheck . Grabbed some baby blue Ti Wasps.

What changes if any were there in the colors?

Some of the other colors are pretty damn dark (dark dark red/blackberry type color, dark olive, dark blue, etc) but the silver, red/orange, and light blue look bright and nice. And from what I saw they have a bit of every color in every weight, so you can generally get the color you want in the weight you want.

This stuff is much, much more pearly and shiney compared previous runs of Ti that I have seen. I have a "Raspberry" Ti Wasp that is not at all pearly or shiney, but is a nice shade of pink. These blues are much more like my GL River. I look forward to throwing these tomorrow.

Last edited:
the baby blue ti wasps are damn sexy a beefy. i will also add that the newer forces are ridiculously overstable and the nukes fly like nukes. maybe the newer buzzzs will be more stable but i havent given them much of a chance since the originals.

Hmmm, cool. Might have to make the trek over to GGGT to check 'em out. If I drive all the way out there, there better be some good stuff left!

Latest posts