• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Disc ever purchased?

Discwing QuarterK takes the honor hands down for me. That thing got divots in the edge of it from landing on the ground! What a P.O.S.!
A close runner up is the Diablo DT. I bought one with high expectations for it that it just never came close to living up to. It was still a decent disc, but just didn't fly like I was expecting it to.

The EliteZ Flick. The worst disc I've ever bought hands down. I used it for about one round then traded it off to a friend. I couldn't even tomahawk it well, it just spiked right to the ground.

You're missing out man. That disc is a gem! You just have to use it right.

for me it's the arobie distance driver. I throw it and it goes left. I just bought for the 1st time an orc,roc,viking and gazelle. I like all 4, viking and gazelle the most. Stupid arobie

What is the worst disc you have ever purchased? That disc you cant throw to save your life. The worst money you ever spent on a disc. The one disc that if you found with no name or number, you would keep walking. What disc is it?

For me its the Viper. I have tried to learn that damn disc but never get results. I have recently given up on it.:mad:

Hey if you want to get rid of the viper ler me know! I love them.

For me it was the Beast. It did not do anything different than what I already have and it did not give any improvement to my game. I was trying to move up in speeds from a Valkyrie because my snap has gotten so much better. The Wraith on the hand was nothing but spectaular.

You're missing out man. That disc is a gem! You just have to use it right.

I just got mine and I'm working on getting the hang of it. Right now its only suited for a sharp dogleg right at about 200 feel out. I've only thrown it a few times though, so I'm sure it'll fall into place.

I just got mine and I'm working on getting the hang of it. Right now its only suited for a sharp dogleg right at about 200 feel out. I've only thrown it a few times though, so I'm sure it'll fall into place.

that's about the only things I ever saw I would need it for, a hyzer or a really far skip. It wouldn't throw straight for the life of me. I had enough more predictable hyzers such as the destroyer or wraith that I thought it was a waste of my time.

anyone that really hates their Flick can feel free to send them to me ;)

I bought one off a guy for 5 bucks and its one of the better disc purchases I've made.

that's about the only things I ever saw I would need it for, a hyzer or a really far skip. It wouldn't throw straight for the life of me. I had enough more predictable hyzers such as the destroyer or wraith that I thought it was a waste of my time.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get it sorted out so that I can at least get around 300 or so. If I can get that down (not sure how this disc will handle an angle besides biting hard into that direction...I'll have to try some things out) then I'll be happy with it. One thing I've noticed that seems strange to me is that it occasionally seems to bounce straight up into the air. I'm trying to get a sense of when/why it does it, as it doesn't always do it.

HAHAH

The Buzz and Roc. Hate them to death. Wish I never bought them.

Wow. I can't wait for the ensuing debate to start. I have and love each of those discs, but to each his own.

I'm gonna add another disc to this thread. EVERY LIGHTNING DISC EVER MADE. I know there are people that use those discs, and I have a friend who uses their putter, but I can't stand them. They are a good company for beginners, but not popular enough that people will buy their first few discs from Lightning. I can't stand them.

Wow. I can't wait for the ensuing debate to start. I have and love each of those discs, but to each his own.

There is and should not be any debate. This is a matter of personal opinion and these discs have been mentioned in the thread before. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

There is and should not be any debate. This is a matter of personal opinion and these discs have been mentioned in the thread before. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

what do you use in place of those? Kite? SKeeter? etc.

You'll want that shot in your bag though. The disc is also great for cut rollers and overhand shots.

You'll want that shot in your bag though. The disc is also great for cut rollers and overhand shots.

I'm not planning on taking it out unless I haven't figured it out by the end of this year. I love having a really overstable disc when I'm in trouble. I feel like they can just punch through branches and leaves like nothing, though I have no idea if they do this better than any other disc. That, and I can take them straight back at the fairway and still get a good hard fade to the basket.

Latest posts