• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Would the Vision be a good step up for me?

I think you can probably flip a Valk, I doubt you can flip a new Orc but I've only seen you play once. Beat Valks are great, mine is super flippy now though and won't fade back :(. A Beast is a good disc to flip for D too, especially in a tailwind. Outta the box, Star Valk is prolly a safe bet.

I have to agree- a Valk is a great choice for Hyzer Flip distance, especially as a step up from a teebird. My Champ Valkyrie is probably my longest disc.

I've been thinking about the PD as an option too. But I'm thinking of picking up something I can hyzer-flip for D, but nothing too flippy. Is the valkyrie the right disc for that? Or maybe even an Orc?
Valk, definitely. Orc, not in my experience. The Viking, XS and Wildcat are other good choices, but DX Valks seem to be the easiest to find.

Also, IMO, beating in a Valk is a good experience to have. It's nice to see the difference between a beat up distance driver and one that's flippy out of the box.

Latest posts