• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] YELLOW Prime Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc of Cheese

Birdie Member
I am a knight on a quest for holy relics: Yellow Prime Truths. I don't know why this color is so hard to come across, I know there has only been one run of Prime but they are almost highlighter yellow-brightness and beautiful. I have found and purchased 4,and seen evidence of only 7-8 total in the course of my online searches. Never seen anybody have more than one of this color in stock. Most are 170g, I found an X-out listed as 177g. I am looking for these in ANY weight or condition, I use them as an under stable mid.

UPDATE: I have received 2 miss-stamped [foil adhesion errors] Prime Truths that are different from the other Primes I've been seeing. They are darker yellow, more of a lemon. They are slightly harder and not quite as velvety. They are heavier. This could either be the effects of the weighting agent on the plastic blend OR they could be Classic Truths miss-stamped with the Prime logo. My judgement is leaning towards the former scenario, but I will be able to tell for sure once I go out and get some wear and tear on one of these.
pIedjmum.jpg

The stack on the right are the highlighter yellows that I seek. They are more vibrant in RL. This is a poor photo, but it should illustrate an idea of the color relationship.

Last edited:
I am on Out-of-town on bussiness, I have one, used, nice and clean, not beat-up. I will put up a pic when I get home tomorrow. If you can't find another.

I had one ages ago and couldn't get rid of it for anything... Where were you :\

Was able to get one last night through pm, another 170g. Still looking to grow the stack.

How many are you interested in? I think I have a stack of 8-10 brand new TFR Prime Truths in this highlighter yellow and some pinks too.

How many are you interested in? I think I have a stack of 8-10 brand new TFR Prime Truths in this highlighter yellow and some pinks too.

How much are you looking to get, shipped, for the pinks?

Just got home

Here she is if you still need one, thrown once in a practice round. 179g no ink.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 116
I have gotten 2 yellow prime miss stamps(small hot-foil-adhesion issues) that appear to either be Classic plastic with the Prime stamp or a slightly different blend of Prime. They are heavier too, it might be the weight additive slightly altering the feel and color. They are more of a lemon yellow. I'll know for sure when I get some wear and tear on one of them. Still looking to scoop up some more of the highlighter yellow Primes. I'll snap pics for comparison and post them here later.

I have one I can part with. 170 gram solid 7/10 if not an 8. Thrown a handful of times. No dings. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.