• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Yeti Pro Aviar

Guru10

Birdie Member
At the Live Oak Ice bowl (it was 72 degrees!) I got to talk to Jay Reading about his new putter coming out this spring. He had some prototypes with him and i got to fondle them. Feels like a kc pro but not nearly as rigid. The rim was nice and stiff, but the flight plate was springy, almost like r-pro but felt more durable.

I'll probably pick one up, since he is the local pro for my club and also a pretty cool guy.

I got the chance to watch him doing a putting challenge at the Discraft Great Lakes Open. He was using KC Aviars and is so money from 30' in. I'd try them for sure.

Here's what Dave D had to say

We will be coming out with it as soon as we get it hot stamped on both coasts. It is a BB Aviar with a firm and grippy Pro plastic. It has a somewhat sunken flight plate that give a solid lower profile grip, and a very straight flight as oppose to other BBs which tend to be a lot more over stable.

I just watched open mouthed as he was hitting everything. He was saying that his "comfort" zone is 60' and in. Mine's like 15' and even then I'm not certain at times.

he was sinking 60 footers like nothing yesterday.

I just watched open mouthed as he was hitting everything. He was saying that his "comfort" zone is 60' and in. Mine's like 15' and even then I'm not certain at times.

I hear ya lol

I'm stoked. Hopefully it doesn't feel anything like R-Pro that they turned JK's into.

I got the chance to watch him doing a putting challenge at the Discraft Great Lakes Open. He was using KC Aviars and is so money from 30' in. I'd try them for sure.
Everybody should be money from 30' in.

What Dave D said is very interesting that it is a BB but not near as stable as the others. sounds like it will be fun to try.

I'm just kidding. It actually sounds pretty sweet...like an off the shelf already broken in JK Pro which I have a couple of and they are saweet for putting and finesse approaches.

Yeti is the man glad innova is shownin the love. Any idea when they will be hot stamped on both coasts?

Jay has been one of my favorite pros so far because he doesn't try to change your style, just tweaks it to make it better. Some fellas out there just try to make you their clone which obviously doesn't work.

soon as someone gets their hands on one let me know, and post it where we can get these

Latest posts