• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yikun Disc Golf - Official Thread

hey! your "claws" lid rocks! my bag is pretty set, but you get mad props from me for making a lid similar in nature to the polecat. very nice and neutral off the tee, yet powers down for the same neutral flight. thank you for getting them to GGGT! i never would have bought them if i couldn't have felt them in my hands. i hope you improve your base plastic for the claws a little more since it seems to take damage easier than DX, but i think you're off to a great start. maybe i will try some more molds, but right now i just can't justify pulling my lineup out of my bag. for now, the claws is in.

hey! your "claws" lid rocks! my bag is pretty set, but you get mad props from me for making a lid similar in nature to the polecat. very nice and neutral off the tee, yet powers down for the same neutral flight. thank you for getting them to GGGT! i never would have bought them if i couldn't have felt them in my hands. i hope you improve your base plastic for the claws a little more since it seems to take damage easier than DX, but i think you're off to a great start. maybe i will try some more molds, but right now i just can't justify pulling my lineup out of my bag. for now, the claws is in.

Thank you for your support, Koda. Yikun had released the new version Tiger line in 2014. It is more flexible and durable than the last version. Anyway, we will keep improving. So pls feel free to send us feedback.:thmbup:

Yikun new understable drivers Jiao and Wei are PDGA approved now. They will be available in early September.

Latest posts