• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You guys rock!

Excuse my lateness as well... I'm still not sure how I missed this one. This site is everything everyone has mentioned, and then some! My first day on this site, I was throwing maybe 175. I'm now over 300 hundred feet. All of my tweaks, improvements, and encouragements have come from this site. Where else can you ask questions and get genuine answers, and perhaps a few sarcastic ones as well. As well as get advice on course designing, as well as spreading the word on new courses. Meet up with some great people, seek out and make life hell for not so great people (i.e. War Eagle, And the other famous thief on here that ended up at his parents house in South Carolina. ...his name eludes me) and not only that, I've wasted countless hours making photoshop pics strictly for this site! I love this site!!

For what it's worth, I was supposed to start my quiz for school 30 minutes ago. Do you know why I haven't yet? Because I'm here! ;)

(i.e. War Eagle, And the other famous thief on here that ended up at his parents house in South Carolina. ...his name eludes me)

Oops, that was War Eagle. For some reason, I thought that was a separate incident. I forgot he moved to Chapin, SC. I just reread the whole incident again. Someone should transpose that into a novel.

This site ain't bad, there is still a decent amount of misinformation floating around here but I think with another 6 months or so I can clean that up.

This is actually the only site of it's kind that I've been on, so I wouldn't know the difference

This is an awesome site for sure. Even if sometimes people get bitched out for not using the search function. Plus, at least on this site your account gets activated soon after you register, unlike another site which takes 2-3 years it seems.

This is an awesome site for sure. Even if sometimes people get bitched out for not using the search function. Plus, at least on this site your account gets activated soon after you register, unlike another site which takes 2-3 years it seems.

This site is i-ite, I guess. :|

Naw, obviously its stellar. Yea DGCR!:thmbup:

300 hundred feet? Somebody get this dude down to Cape Canaveral!! :D
Well... I don't want to brag or nothing! ;)

lol That is incredible!

Must be a bitch to find a course where you can really let it rip.

I realize that 300 is a good distance to throw, but the reality of it hits me when I see others throwing 350, or I read things like "This disc is for players that can throw 300ft minimum" (Boss). You know, in all seriousness, my "home course" is hard to play now, because I have to use mids and putters. Only 2 holes a driver disc. Thats one reason I get to "Jonesing" for a good course with some longer drives! It sucks having to drive 25 miles to play there. But... at least its A course! lol

*This is not a brag, most of the holes at my home course are between 100ft and 200ft. We've got one that is 110ft. I've hit chains many times, but I still have yet to ace it, because it's right behind a tree.

Latest posts