• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You know you addicted if you think this is a bad ass picture, and would look awesome on a shirt:

iwojima_dg_usa.jpg

That has got to be one of the greatest things I've ever seen!

I DO! I DO! I WANT THAT SHIRT! :clap:

yeah i power grip and X-step with plastic plates all the time, they have a weird concave grip deep rim thing. For some reason I think they'd be fairly understable, along the lines of a leopard or something.

You have no idea how many random things Johnson and I throw back and forth to figure out it's stability...

Johnson, I don't like using your name to describe things we partake in because it makes my comments a little, "questionable." Even my explanation sounds, "questionable."

My wife asked me the other day if I wanted to play disc golf and I told her, "I always want to play disc golf. Every single time you ask me that I will always say yes." Which got me thinking, whenever I had extra time I would head to the course without much thinking.

Just spent R1000 (about $140) on discs, no way my partner can find out what ive spent on more discs.

Feel like a junky hiding my habit from my family.

... you're driving down the freeway (this only works in certain places) and you get to a point where you have eight or nine lanes of traffic going in either direction and you wonder if you could successfully drive from one side of the mess all the way to the other.

(The answer, for me, is "probably not".)

You know you addicted to DG... when you come home after a good round and fondle the discs in your bag that were the stars of the day. I wanna buy my Buzzz an ice cream cone for coming so close to an ace yesterday...

I have been playing this game on Facebook called "Train Station". You get to build up your town, and I found out how to put up a sign in the town, so here is a screen shot of my town in the game:

discGolftown.jpg

... you have a disc in your hand anytime you are watching tv or on the computer. Anyone else do this? I just sit watching tv just flipping the disc up with my wrist.