• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

i know im addicted to dg cuz im bout to ride my bicycle 2 miles or so to the course in 108 degrees, as my car is in the shop. nothings gonna stop me from throwin!!

When you're at work wearing a shirt and tie, and a moment of panic hits as you check your back pocket and your mini is missing.

Missed this thread...

I've replaced "Sincerely," with "Discfully," on my letters and emails...

... you check 3 different weather radar sites trying to find a course where it's not pouring down rain and driving 2 hours to play that course.

When you are at work and spend most of your time wondering which overstable disc would have worked best on #6 yesterday.

When you give money not to play and then spend half your day taking pics, manning tourney central and trying to convince naysayers that our cause is legitimate. Then wishing you could have spent all day there.

... when you spend so much money and time on disc golf shiit that your girlfriend wants to break up with you. and you still try to think of ways you can do and buy all the stuff

When you're at work wearing a shirt and tie, and a moment of panic hits as you check your back pocket and your mini is missing....

When you walk into a gas station to buy a drink and reach to pull out your wallet...and realize that you've been cruisin around with a mini all day. (seriously where in the heck did I leave my wallet????)

(seriously where in the heck did I leave my wallet????)

Check where your last drive landed.

When you spend every spare moment at work, writing down every disc in production from Discraft and Innova, and then forming Hypothetical bags for each company...and one with both
My boss saw one of the 93454398 lists I made one time and said, what the hell is a zavenger?

when you have a tape that instead of having the sound of the ocean or rain, it's the sound of chains. ahh, sleep at last.

Latest posts