• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you wake up at 6:30 am, WALK 1.8 miles each way to the course, play 18 holes, and still make it back in time for class

When driving down the road or highway and you start picturing what the different scenery around you would look like as a disc golf hole. I literally do this everyday driving and I will see a wooded or open area and I can literally picture it as a hole. Lame, I know...

My drive home goes past a small, family owned church. Behind the church is an approximately 1500ft "deep" by 5000+ ft wide rolling field with sporadic old growth trees. Driving past it so much, I've got 9 - 10 holes already planned in my head. Every day I have to remind myself that the land is someones back yard so I don't tee off from the parking lot.

When you can't get to sleep until you mentally "walk through" your favorite course once or twice, imagining new lines, hitting ACEs, and so forth.

Works even better if you do this with the course you're gonna play the next day :)

Crap. Now that I have finished this entire thread, what am I going to do with all the free moments I will now have? I mean, come on, it's not like I can be productive or anything...

When your plan for the zombie apocalypse includes snatching a stockpile of plastic from the local shop. Seriously, I have thought about this. Also, trying to decide how to get in 18 holes regularly with these said zombies out and about. Would a disc serve as a decent weapon? COuld you imagine double tapping with a katana?

When you can't get to sleep until you mentally "walk through" your favorite course once or twice, imagining new lines, hitting ACEs, and so forth.

Works even better if you do this with the course you're gonna play the next day :)

when you do this during hanky panky

When your plan for the zombie apocalypse includes snatching a stockpile of plastic from the local shop. Seriously, I have thought about this. Also, trying to decide how to get in 18 holes regularly with these said zombies out and about. Would a disc serve as a decent weapon? COuld you imagine double tapping with a katana?

I've done this before, I thought about razor blades on the edges except where you grip, still wouldn't do enough damage to brain area though

I have thought through the scenario of someone trying to steal my discs at the course with me right there (I know it's unlikely), and every time I picture it, I envision myself pulling out a pair of Nukes and threatening them with them if they don't put my stuff back.

when its 5 AM and you havent fallen asleep yet because you think you have time to read one more equipment forum

When your practice basket stay in the back of your truck, for when you have that "little extra time" in between work.

When your practice basket stay in the back of your truck, for when you have that "little extra time" in between work.

^this....hahaha i always have mine packed up and ready....then guys at work get mad because i don't want them putting into it on a concrete parking lot.....

Somebody on Facebook posted something about a rhinoceros and I kept thinking that they misspelled "rhino".

When your 20 month old son is in the bathtub playing with his toys and you realize one of them is your rff wizard. True story, its happening now. Not sure why it was in the bathroom...

When your 20 month old son is in the bathtub playing with his toys and you realize one of them is your rff wizard. True story, its happening now. Not sure why it was in the bathroom...

Oh..now come on....you know you like to fondle that summmb!tch when droppin' that deuce....don't lie...we're all in the same boat dude!! :gross:

I was playing a video game the other day (Assassin's Creed 3) and thought to myself, "that'd be a great hillside to set up a course." So, yes, I'm picturing disc golf courses on fictional terrain.

My wife is tired of listening to me talk about how great some of those patches of land on highway entrance ramps would be for some guerrilla golf... I think she's just worried I'll do it one day

When you hit the snooze button 6 times and barely get up in time for work @ 7am, but you wake up at 4:30am (15 minutes before your alarm is set) knowing that you are going on a disc road trip that day.

Latest posts