• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you look at the garage and realize your car needs 300 dollars worth of work but that 300 dollars is tied up in disc auctions that you would rather win.

You go outside and notice the weather and the first thing you say is, this is good disc Golf weather

When a great day is getting a new disc in the mail, and an awesome day is sneaking it into the garage before the wife sees it.

^^^^^^This.....and waking the kids up early for school so they are not late and making sure the wife has time to get ready for work....then following her down the driveway in my car so that I can get 2-3 rounds in before work. Disc over sleep!!!!!! Got issues

When a great day is getting a new disc in the mail, and an awesome day is sneaking it into the garage before the wife sees it.

I always get caught because I forget that DD puts their stickers on the envelopes:)

You know your addicted to disc golf when you teach your kid to count by saying "Ace, Birdie, Par, Bogie, Double Boge, crap, 7, 8, 9, 10..."

You know you're addicted to disc golf when you realize that you are addicted to disc golf. :D

Latest posts