• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when you get home sunday at after 1pm, have all the NFL games on DVR, but fire up my Roku + YouTube instead to watch the Rochester Open first...

attachment.php

^also - Roku + YouTube with HD is actually awesome.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 265
When you have THAT dream, you know...that dream every disc golfer has at some point.

You KNOW which one...

The dream where you find so many discs you can't carry them all.

Yeaup, had it last night. Talk about waking up depressed lol.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I dreamt that I had found the outflow for a pond with a major water carry. There were discs all over the ground half buried and steadily flowing out of the outlet.

I had another one where I found the remnants of a dg store in the woods. I think it was post apocalypse. I picked up a disc and was saddened by the amount of time I wasted throwing instead of prepping. A zombie walked in and I was suddenly happy I spent so much time learning form. The sound of zombie death by frisbee awoke me with its absurdity.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I dreamt that I had found the outflow for a pond with a major water carry. There were discs all over the ground half buried and steadily flowing out of the outlet.

Yep, I've had that dream a bunch as well. Many a dried up pond on local courses and just piles of discs!!

I keep searching downstream in the river/course down the block from me, just hoping to find that honey hole full of old CE plastic. Ooooohhhhhh mMmaAaaAAannNnN.....

When you go house hunting and the house next door has not one but two baskets in the back yard!?! That's the house I want!!!

when you get home sunday at after 1pm, have all the NFL games on DVR, but fire up my Roku + YouTube instead to watch the Rochester Open first...

attachment.php

^also - Roku + YouTube with HD is actually awesome.

The little man trapped under your tv scares me.......And so do those purple love handles :gross:

I keep searching downstream in the river/course down the block from me, just hoping to find that honey hole full of old CE plastic. Ooooohhhhhh mMmaAaaAAannNnN.....

I heard that in Cameron park in Waco the river went way down during the drought(still in a drought but this was horrible) a few years ago. I heard that there was a ton of ce and such found. Wish I was there.

The little man trapped under your tv scares me.......And so do those purple love handles :gross:

how dare you besmirch Dave Feldburg's love handles (he won that damn tournament with a 70ft jump putt to force a playoff with Lizot!)!

that sculpture/head is from the street bazar near cuzco, Peru (on our way to Machu Picchu). its supposed to depict the power a shaman can have over a man (the shaman's hand controlling another's mind). its kind of creepy but not as creepy as these "fertility dolls"

6884782036_050c5704bb_z.jpg

how dare you besmirch Dave Feldburg's love handles (he won that damn tournament with a 70ft jump putt to force a playoff with Lizot!)!

that sculpture/head is from the street bazar near cuzco, Peru (on our way to Machu Picchu). its supposed to depict the power a shaman can have over a man (the shaman's hand controlling another's mind). its kind of creepy but not as creepy as these "fertility dolls"

6884782036_050c5704bb_z.jpg
I didn't realize Dave was Jewish.

You Know your addicted when..

Driving you see pot holes and other obstacles in the road as mandos that you must pass on a certain side. Ones that I pass regularly I acutally get upset if for some reason I can't hit it on the normal side due to traffic or something lol.

You know you're addicted when you throw a certain disc well at a league round, then later that day buy a disc that would replace it just because it looks sweet.

You know you're addicted when....

....Before scratching off a crossword puzzle lottery ticket, you look at all the words trying to see how many DG related words are on it....

When you drive passed a patch of woods and imagine what type of 9 hole layout would work best there.

Glad to see this thread revived! :clap:

Anyway ...

... you are sitting in another "just sit and listen" meeting, when you notice the Conference room windows are divided into panes, 3 by 6, that's right 18 separate panes.

So, you sit there and trace your last round, one hole per pane. Hole layout and shot-by-shot. :thmbup:

...when you come across a job opportunity in another part of the country and the first thing you do is research where the nearest disc golf course is...

Latest posts