• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

155850.jpg

YNYATDGW... you know the above frequent Buyer Reward is from DGCenter...:eek: :hfive:

YKYATDGW you're making love and you have her move her leg so you can get a better hyzer angle...and then get distracted because you might have really meant anhyzer...and then you think about Anheuser Busch and they make crappy beer so you think about good beer...and then, what was I doing again?

Bumpski.

Had a DG dream last night. Been missing it, I've only gotten out for 2-3 rounds over the past 4 months, had a kid.

Unfortunately, it wasn't one of those "pured the tunnel shot" dreams. It was a variation of "overslept for my exam" dreams. As in "I overslept for the day 2 tourney rounds and have 15 minutes before the 2 minute horn sounds."

...you're watching tv and see a shirt with a logo made of chains, pause it and start googling for 20 minutes. Then get disappointed when it's not a disc golf company.

There's only one way that you know you're addicted. When you actually have the guts to tell your wife that there has to be some way you can make a living at disc golf. And you ignore it when she rolls her eyes.

When you tell your wife she better have your first child on time so you can go to the disc golf tournament a few weeks later. (It is a few hours away and I was told I could go as long as the baby was already born. If not, I have to be within an hour of my wife at all times. Man, disc golf problems.)

When you go out and have a terrible, terrible round, think about quitting and selling all your plastic, get home and within an hour, wish you could get out there and throw another round.
True story.

While pondering whether to relent to the orthopedist's recommendation for knee surgery, you read online that a long-closed, legendary course will re-open for a single tournament.

Within the hour, you've called and scheduled surgery.

Must read!

Happy 10th Birthday DGCR!

Thread #199.

Another classic back from the dead. I put this thread in my Top 10 of "Must Read".

Agreed O!

I always click on this thread when it pops up.

Scrolling through Facebook, a local artist had something scribbled on his easel. All I saw was "Shut up and w" because of the paper he was drawing on. Thinking it said "shut up and throw" I almost messaged him saying I didn't know he played. Looked at the next picture and saw it said "Shut up and draw"

Latest posts