• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When I can't help myself and buy a disc, which I mistakenly believe will miraculously make my game better, rather than putting that money towards fixing my car.

My phone died while doing some shopping at The Target, yesterday. I accessed dgcr via a display tablet in the electronics section to kill time while my wife did god knows what. Before leaving, I went through the settings, turned off the sleep mode, and left it on the DGCR home page. Did the same thing with the iPod next to it.

When you get a private message saying someone is building a course at your old school's park area, and you tell all your friends who go to said school about it.(btw when that course is finished I will review it)

When you tear your rotator cuff on an upshot [RHBH] and just keep playing left handed. I suck but I get my fix!:thmbup:

Won my first round the other day against my golf buddies playing left handed. I think I'm getting better.:clap:

I dont think I would bump it, I have nothing related to it to say.

Bump what? I was just talking about you reading old threads in general and finding some entertaining and informative ones that you might enjoy. But don't be shy about bumping any of the old threads. If you are the only one that posts, it won't be on the home page for long. No big deal. There are some funny old flame wars and just humorous threads in general. Enjoy.