• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You go out of town to a Wedding, and you keep checking your watch to see when its going to be over, so you can go down the road and play a course you have never played before. :eek:

You know your addicted when: you make plans on Saturday to celebrate mothers day for your wife so you can attend the weekly mini tournament Sunday. Future note . . even if she agrees to the terms and says its o.k. . . . don't be fooled . . . it was a trap. I got the silent treatment for a little bit.

We went and played a round on "mudders day" (for some reason my daughter has a NY accent...she was born there, but upstate). The key is to get the mudder in your life interested in the game too.

.....when i was driving my car on the empty texan freeway after a weekend of DG in Corpus, i noticed that it drifted slowly to the left. I then spent the next 2 hours getting the car to s-curve its way down the road. When asked what i was doing i replied. My car hyzers, im driving a flex shot........... I think i now need to buy a new anhyser car and a striaght putt and approach car...........

Wow, dude. You got issues! ;)

When you begin to use disc golf terminology in the workplace. I have actually referred to some of our processes as understable.

When you are at work, and you realize that you need to make a disc change in your bag, and you walk in the door at home and run to the closet , and change out some discs in your bag, and it makes you feel better, even though its Tuesday , and you are not going to play till Saturday.

When you are at work, and you realize that you need to make a disc change in your bag, and you walk in the door at home and run to the closet , and change out some discs in your bag, and it makes you feel better, even though its Tuesday , and you are not going to play till Saturday.
Wow.

I actually did that this morning. I drive a truck all night, so I have a lot of time at work to think. I realized I put two Polarises in my bag, and I need to put the Viking back in the bag in exchange of one of the Polarises. I ran in the house, and made the change, so I wouldn't forget when I play on Saturday.

Hi, my name is Midnightbiker...and I need help.:eek:

You seem as normal as anyone else who frequents this website.
as in
"Hi, we all frequent DGCR. Can we get group rates?"

I just couldn't sleep or eat till I made that change. Man, this sport is more addictive that crack.

You walk into a Sam's club and tell them you are a DGcourseReview Premium member and expect them to let you in to buy from the members only club.

Latest posts