• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

...an old friend (DGer, non-DGer, or former DGer all the same) that you haven't seen in years contacts you out of the blue (or you contact him/her), and all you can suggest is, "We should get together and throw a round!"

finishing a round and realizing you're gonna be late to work, about to call in and let them know I'm gonna be late when I get a call from my boy asking if I wanted to play Buckhorn since he hadn't yet

I called and said I was gonna be really late

You start seeing baskets that aren't there.
When you drive by a ball golf course and think.."What a waste."
Your dream vacation destinations are Charlotte, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
you start salivating when you see chains of any kind.

Before packing up for a weekend trip, you think of which discs to bring in case you can hit a course while away.

long hallways

...when you work at a hospital at night and walk down the long hallways and in your mind pretend it is a tight tunnel shot. I imagine taking my Aviar or Valk and trying to shoot that without touching the walls.

When, like me, your new disc comes in the mail 2 hours before you have 2 go to work, the course is 15 mins away, and you play the entire course.

When you stare longingly at your disc bag wishing it were the next day so you could go to a tournament. Also knowing you wont get much sleep because you will be playing the course in your head.

We never thought things at home is like playing DG.When i right an article and keep having it in a scratch,every scratch paper is throw in the trash not a diaper for me because i don't have a child yet.

When you stare longingly at your disc bag wishing it were the next day so you could go to a tournament. Also knowing you wont get much sleep because you will be playing the course in your head.

I am right there with you. I have a tournament next weekend, and I am already making my shots in my head.

Midnight, I don't know if you are holding off from posting intentionally or not but 3,333 is a great number to keep for a while.

I was at the Astro's game today, and I was looking at the field thinking about how close I would get to the fence if I threw from home plate. I made sure not to say anything to my wife about what I was thinking or I would have gotten this reaction------------->:mad:

She is sick of hearing about disc golf

When you incorporate the x step into your dance moves at the clubs, that's when you know you have a problem.

When the only reason you get excited about checking the mail is to get a disc via trade.