• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you keep trying to come up with funny one liners to move up to a par member. = - )

remodeling

I'm in the remodeling business, and there's always some fun to be had with can lids, paint, drywall, screws, mortar, glue, chunks of cut off tile. They are all super overstable, like -8 maybe, except the tiles.

…you have started naming some of the trees and obstacles on the course. "On this hole you have to stay clear of Tree-a-saurus Rex, Barry's Boulder, and the Creek Monster."

...some of your war stories start out, "And this one time, I got into some really bad Poison Ivy."

…you have started naming some of the trees and obstacles on the course. "On this hole you have to stay clear of Tree-a-saurus Rex, Barry's Boulder, and the Creek Monster."

...some of your war stories start out, "And this one time, I got into some really bad Poison Ivy."

Bryan Park here in Richmond has a few names....Hole 9 has "The Pissing tree" you figure why.....Hole 11 "Worst Hole Ever".....and of course Hole 14 has "Hobo Alley"....so I guess we all qualify as addicted....

There was a house for sale right on the street that goes down to my favorite DG course. It was like 6 houses away from the course. I seriously started thinking about how quick I could sell my current house so I could buy this one.

I snoozed & the house sold out from under me. Doh!

Realistically it was not going to happen but an addicted disc golfer would think this way

You really know you're addicted when...

on a vacation with your wife, in Colorado, in early April, you get up at 5 something o'clock, leave her sleeping in the hotel, get in your rental car, see that the temperature is a balmy 34 degrees, drive to a new course, and start your round before the sun comes up, ALL, so as not to disrupt the vacation plans with the wife.

You really know you're addicted when...

on a vacation with your wife, in Colorado, in early April, you get up at 5 something o'clock, leave her sleeping in the hotel, get in your rental car, see that the temperature is a balmy 34 degrees, drive to a new course, and start your round before the sun comes up, ALL, so as not to disrupt the vacation plans with the wife.

I've done something similar many times (but maybe not so cold). Once, after a full day at Disney World, I snuck out the next day before dawn so that I could get in an Orlando course.

...when you love being alone on a course before sunrise. You putt in the dark before you can even see the basket.

You know you're addicted to DGCR...

...when you get on this message board more than 10 times a day! OK, >25? >50??

...when you wake up the middle of the night to pee then you post something here.

...when you don't log off of this discussion board for more than 6 months.

You know you're addicted when...

you cut a mini disc (with a rim) out of a stick notes pad and a razor blade at work and practice putting into your garbage.

If you've ever admired a disc you just purchased by holding it in the power grip and aiming at something while driving 70 MPH on the highway.

You know you're addicted to DGCR when...

...Firefox always has DGCR in the number one spot on your "Most Visited" tab.

.....when you suck at the game and after your through for the day swear you're giving it up for good only to return the next day and the next and the next and.......