• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

kette_master

Bogey Member
I have three kids all under the age of 4. Needless to say, I've changed many diapers over the last few years.

...so...

You know your addicted to DG when you pretend the wet, rolled-up diaper is a putter and the trashcan is the basket. :D I've become a dang good diaper putter. :rolleyes:

Makes me wanna have kids, lol, but empty video games cases probably fly a little better than diapers...I just need a basket in gamestop.

I've never met a box that didn't get flung toward the trash. I get first crack at the pizza box!

Super Minis!

Man....used to love tossing those nifty little marker discs around the Search and Rescue office in Idaho Falls.....nothing like catching your superior in the cheek around a blind corner while he is on the phone with the Sheriff! Priceless!! DG 4 ever!

I was playing at middle park in bettendorf ia the other day and i found an empty pizza box. If you got twice par on any hole the next hole you had to pllay with the pizza box. My rule and unfortunately i was the first to find out how hard it is to play with a pizza box.

Even better if theres still pizza inside the box, so you at least have a snack, yumm yumm. Like carrying the beverage cooler after scoring highest on the previous hole. In both cases, you lose and win at the same time!!!

I once hit a moving squirrel that ran across my path. It was about 40-50 ft away and I had a disk in my hand and let fly as a reflex. Nailed it. The squirrel rolled over, sat up, shook itself, and ran off.

Two weeks ago I woke up with a migraine, threw up 4 - 5 times and then went and played a tournament at Cordorus State Park in Hanover, PA. Came in DFL in AM1, but if that isn't addiction I don't know what is.

Two weeks ago I woke up with a migraine, threw up 4 - 5 times and then went and played a tournament at Cordorus State Park in Hanover, PA. Came in DFL in AM1, but if that isn't addiction I don't know what is.

Here, let me throw some hole punches down on your man card.

You know your addicted to DG when...

...all your broken dishes are replaced by discs.

...you've determined there's enough light before sunrise to start your round.

...you have to buy new socks each week, because last weeks looks like dirt. (wear black socks)

...the backseat of your car has nothing but discs and sunblock...And both are seatbelted in.

...someone asks you, "what's in the bag?" while leaving the grocery store and you start replying with the name of your favorite driver.

...someone asks you to pass the butter, and they get hit in the face with your putter.

when the nearest course to you is only 5 miles away but you still go across the street and spray paint trees to make a full out long 21 hole course

You know you're addicted to DG when...

...everytime you have to walk any distance at all, you are plotting the best shots to get there.

...you run up to something and you start throwing in a last second X-step.

...everytime you step outside you begin by checking the wind direction.

...your new catch phrase for something cool just happened is now, "CHING!"

...animals, insects, and fictional characters all have correlating weights and colors.

...tye-dye does not make you think of clothes anymore.

...you use the word anheiser while giving directions. Everyone else is thinking "Beer?"

...someone mentions 'candy' and you start talking 'plastics.'

Donovan,

Thanks for the laughs! These are classic. Are you making these up yourself, or getting them somewhere?

I just made them up as I posted them. Could be a book deal in the future... just kidding! Thaks for the kudos brother.

when you see any piece of land you evaluate it as to how a course would fit there.

Latest posts