• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You absolutely cannot wait to go out in mid twenties temps with 15-25 mph winds in the snow to ravage the course. Then when you actually do it and enjoy it to the max when most people would have given up after two holes...priceless!

I hear ya!

Hi my name is Paul and I'm a discaholic!

You have a choice of going to the stip club, or playing disc golf , and you would rather play disc golf.

DG is WAYYYYYYYYYYY cheaper. From the cover, to the $20 worth of singles, to the bouquet of flowers I'd have to give my wife if she found out :D

DG is WAYYYYYYYYYYY cheaper. From the cover, to the $20 worth of singles, to the bouquet of flowers I'd have to give my wife if she found out :D

To me, going to a strip club, is like being a dog tied up on a leash. You see something you want to bite, and all you can do is run to the end of your leash and bark at it.

To me, going to a strip club, is like being a dog tied up on a leash. You see something you want to bite, and all you can do is run to the end of your leash and bark at it.

Well said! My favorite is still the guy that says "Guys, I'm serious! That stripper really liked me!"

Yup pretty much seeing live what you could just watch on your computer for free :D ...or if you have a wife or gf then possibly get from them(not necessarily for free) plus some.

..when your work day has ended and you are still at your desk playing on DGCoursereview.com. My day ended over 10 minutes ago...and it's friday...a pay day friday.

My wife said I had to add this:

I have always hated the mint green color Toyota had on the 2nd gen. Prius and always made fun of that color when I saw one.

Now I have a zeroline spike that is an identical color and I told her that I think its a cool color now.

She rolled her eyes and said something about being addicted....

When you are shopping for a car, and your first thought is, "Is this a car that would be fun to drive to the disc golf course with? Will it carry my discs and my basket?"

when u got 7 courses with-in 25 minutes of ya and u make a course in ur backyard because u need more time to throw....

Anyone ever play object golf in an empty bar/restaurant with mini's for discs? Made a 12 hole course, complete with mando's and hazards. It got of few locals interested into the actual sport of disc golf.

Anyone ever play object golf in an empty bar/restaurant with mini's for discs? Made a 12 hole course, complete with mando's and hazards. It got of few locals interested into the actual sport of disc golf.

Hah never done that, but me and some friends went out to the local course one day when it got up to 71F. Since it was so packed(oh my what a surprise -_-) and people failed to get out there quick enough(time was of the essence since it gets dark fast). We played a bit of "play to here, with this as the goal" across the two soccer fields and to some objects around them(ex picnic table).(behind the fields on this wooded hill is where the course is) Luckily the practice basket worked in a few times as 1 of the "goals".

My wife was in the Emergency room, and they were waiting for the medicine to take effect , so I went out front were there were some trees, and made an object course to relax and kill some time. I got some strange looks from the security that kept driving by. Its really helped me take my mind off of things.

I haven't got a job here yet. The reason being the hours of the jobs I've applied for conflict with disc golfing. I suppose thats a reason you know you're addicted.

My wife went into the hospital on tuesday and i was playing disc golf while they waited to tell me when to come back to the hospital.