• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

For me, proof I'm addicted is when I turn down a chance to go ice climbing to go play two DG courses I haven't played before, and get phone calls from three different people to give me crap about it.

I didn't think the ice would be all that great anyway.

I chose to pick up an item 50 miles away instead of having it shipped so I could play a round at a course near the store.

Haha I can see myself doing that!

You know your addicted to DG when:

Your out in 15 degree weather dressed like an antarctic explorer to throw frisbees in a blizzard.

When I went to a wedding last year in San Antonio, the wedding was actually 30 miles out of the city, and I actually got a hotel that was 40 miles away, just so I could be close to a disc golf course the next morning and could get in a round before I went back home.

When you start looking around, wherever your at, and think: "If I was to put a Disc Golf course here, I'd put Tee 1 there, The basket there..." This includes places like the mall. As if the thought of putting a Mando sign on the old man sitting, or even asleep, on the benches in the Middle of the Mall hasn't crossed our minds! :D ...I'm not the only one! ...am I???

When you start looking around, wherever your at, and think: "If I was to put a Disc Golf course here, I'd put Tee 1 there, The basket there..." This includes places like the mall. As if the thought of putting a Mando sign on the old man sitting, or even asleep, on the benches in the Middle of the Mall hasn't crossed our minds! :D ...I'm not the only one! ...am I???

Dude, I so do that too!! Ill be walking somewhere in the country and be thinking, this would be a great spot for a DG course. My buddy in oregon sent me some pics of him climbing a mountain out there, he asked "what do you think" I replied "that would be a good spot for a disc golf course" and he emailed me back saying "I knew you were gonna say that" it was funny.

I was trying to find a picture of an old man sleeping, so I could put a Mando on him! ...I lost interest! So, I'll just repost the one I made a few weeks ago!

OfficeMando.jpg

Dude, I so do that too!! Ill be walking somewhere in the country and be thinking, this would be a great spot for a DG course. My buddy in oregon sent me some pics of him climbing a mountain out there, he asked "what do you think" I replied "that would be a good spot for a disc golf course" and he emailed me back saying "I knew you were gonna say that" it was funny.

LOL, It's good to know that I'm not alone in doing stuff like this! If someone wasn't familiar with Disc Golf before the friended me on Facebook, they know all about it now! I post DG stuff all the time! Someday, someone will bite the hook! ...or de-friend me! lol

I know I am addicted , because I noticed that my home course replaced the stolen practice basket with a brand new basket, and when I saw that bright and shinny new basket, it gave me a woody.

I am addicted to DGCR. I was on in the delivery room at the hospital before and after my daughter was born. I am on at every doctors appointment, during work, at a party this weekend, during christmas.....

I was flipping through the channels yesterday when I saw a college basketball game on. I stopped breifly to see who was playing. The upper corner where the team names were read "Nova" and whoever they were playing. When I read Nova to myself, I read it as "Innova." :D Huh?!?! Innova is playing college basketball??!?!

Had my first DG dream.. or remembered my first, I'm terrible at remembering dreams.

I was walking in the back yard of my parents house and someone was pointing out the rain flap of a new Groilla Boy bag that was on my shoulder.

"You see that there, that's your rain flap. Your discs are gonna love you for it."

That 30 seconds of the dream is all I remembered.

I am addicted to Dg... My job requires me to hire crews on the road. the first morning i meet with them i empty a laundry bag full of discs and tell everyone to grab one. I then tell them if they can throw their disc past mine lunch is on me. Who ever comes closest to mine gets to ride with me for the day. Which means they play on a course on the clock. Most have never played prior to this day , but since then I got them hooked. My crews can be from 2-80 people i tend to introduce many to the sport.

I am addicted to Dg... My job requires me to hire crews on the road. the first morning i meet with them i empty a laundry bag full of discs and tell everyone to grab one. I then tell them if they can throw their disc past mine lunch is on me. Who ever comes closest to mine gets to ride with me for the day. Which means they play on a course on the clock. Most have never played prior to this day , but since then I got them hooked. My crews can be from 2-80 people i tend to introduce many to the sport.

you hiring? :D

i could use some free lunches. :clap:

You know you're addicted when you are sitting @ your desk at work, with a newly opened box of discs at your feet, and you are online buying more.

That, and you are posting on a "You know you're addicted to DC" thread while you are doing payroll!

You sir are awesomesauce (a 0 on the prerubian scale).
:clap::clap::clap:

Last night I dreamed I was playing Water Works. I did ***NOT*** want to wake up, for some strange reason.