• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

For Christmas my wife bought me a Huk Lub Fleece and T-Shirt with the agreement I would wrap them and put them under the tree. Well they arrived in late Novemeber. Instead of wrapping it like I agreed I wore it in a tournament before the holiday. Needless to say she was P@##ed... Merry Christmas to me...
STUPID..

I am addicted to Dg... My job requires me to hire crews on the road. the first morning i meet with them i empty a laundry bag full of discs and tell everyone to grab one. I then tell them if they can throw their disc past mine lunch is on me. Who ever comes closest to mine gets to ride with me for the day. Which means they play on a course on the clock. Most have never played prior to this day , but since then I got them hooked. My crews can be from 2-80 people i tend to introduce many to the sport.
Most excellent.

When you are going on a trip or vacation to a town or area that is especially known for something special, and all you can think about is where are the Disc Golf courses, How can I sneak in a round, and How many courses can I get in in just a few hours.

For example: You are going to Disneyworld, and all you can think is, "If I skip the Animal Kingdom, and I leave a 5:30am, I could hit both courses at Turkey Lake, and hopefully be back before 10:30am".

I went to the zoo and could only think about in what habitats would I risk getting a disc back.

I went to the zoo and could only think about in what habitats would I risk getting a disc back.

What habitat wouldn't you risk getting a disc back? That's the real question.

I know I'm addicted to disc golf because I am registered on DGCR. And I look for nearby DG courses on every single trip I go on.

What habitat wouldn't you risk getting a disc back? That's the real question.

I know I'm addicted to disc golf because I am registered on DGCR. And I look for nearby DG courses on every single trip I go on.
Larger primates, most bears. I was almost considering the Rhinos if their backs were turned and my disc was near the wall...and my disc was a Rhyno. As it charged me I could hold it up and it would stop and be all like, "My bad. Carry on, good sir."

Always hiring...of course...and just leave your discs at home so I can make sure you get to throw my chunked up pole cat.

you're standing on the deck of a cruise ship thinking I kinda want someone to go overboard so I can see how far I can throw this life buoy.

You're listening to a friend talk about his winter vacation in North Carolina and you can't help but think about the different courses you would have played if you were him.

When you moved the tree on Christmas day to use your new practice basket you got for Christmas.

When you are going on a trip or vacation to a town or area that is especially known for something special, and all you can think about is where are the Disc Golf courses, How can I sneak in a round, and How many courses can I get in in just a few hours.

For example: You are going to Disneyworld, and all you can think is, "If I skip the Animal Kingdom, and I leave a 5:30am, I could hit both courses at Turkey Lake, and hopefully be back before 10:30am".

Every family vacation I go on, I do this. Wake up super early, play a course or two, and get back before the family goes to breakfast:clap:.

You know you're addicted to disc golf if you're watching "Cops" or "Operation Repo" on TV and the only thing you're interested in is looking past the actors to see if there is a disc golf basket in that park in the background.

Latest posts