• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

How much water do you drink per day? You are supposed to drink the equivalent of 8 standard size bottles of water. Just being slightly dehydrated can cause headaches, dizziness and just feeling weak and crappy. The way to tell is if your urine is dark yellow which means it's concentrated. Sorry about the pee talk. No I'm not. :p

Yea, I really think that was part of the problem. I didnt' drink enough water. My wife really bitches at me about that.

If you have hauled a CH Stingray all the way to the Great Wall of China just to have your picture taken with it. There are no courses in China but that didn't stop me from taking it! That disc goes with me everywhere. It has been to 25+ states, Japan, China, and a few European countries.

Yea, I really think that was part of the problem. I didnt' drink enough water. My wife really bitches at me about that.

I always have my klean kanteen with me...getting to think I'm going to have to up from the 27oz to the 40 though. Spring has me drinking almost the whole thing and summer's going to be a hell of a lot worse :mad: stupid high humidity levels up here.

...when you skip classes to go discing instead...I really should have done this more...er once at least should say. All this spring semester it seemed that my classes always were on some of the most beautiful days! It was like torture knowing I could have been at the course instead.

You know you're addicted....

When you drive for 22 hours one way to go skiing and end up having more fun playing disc golf instead. :eek:

When you wake up with the worst hangover that you've had in years and decide to "sweat it out" on the course instead of going home and going to bed. :sick: I almost "tossed" in the practice basket :p

When you wake up with the worst hangover that you've had in years and decide to "sweat it out" on the course instead of going home and going to bed. :sick: I almost "tossed" in the practice basket :p

When you travel 4 hours to visit a friend and hit up the local courses. Then play through the pouring rain cuz dammit I drove all that way. Then get the worst hangover (Dog Fish Head 90min+60min !!!!) you've had in several years, but tough it out on the 4 hour ride home so that you can get back in time to hit up the 9-holer on the way home. :D

Even better if theres still pizza inside the box, so you at least have a snack, yumm yumm. Like carrying the beverage cooler after scoring highest on the previous hole. In both cases, you lose and win at the same time!!!

i have decided to make this a part of my regular rounds and i call it the mule rule. or just playing "mule"

yea. im a linguist!

When you rule out going to visiting a town on a trip, because you have played all the courses there and would prefer to visit another town where you can play some fresh courses!

My kids 6th birthday party was today at a park with a DG course. Several times I snuck off to do some putting practice.

When you have Surgery on a Friday, then go to your local course Saturday just to 'walk around' and get out of the house. I didn't play....but did do some putting practice, and a little light course maintenance.

When you go to a soccer game, and after the game leave to walk to the disc golf course in the park, instead of celebrating with the team

When you go to a soccer game, and after the game leave to walk to the disc golf course in the park, instead of celebrating with the team

I brought 3 of mine to the sideline of my niece's game. Unfortunately for my form, it was a close match.

...when you hear a commercial for Anheuser-Busch, you think they're talking about someone's left-to-right drive going into some schule.

...when you hear a commercial for Anheuser-Busch, you think they're talking about someone's left-to-right drive going into some schule.

300.jpg

Latest posts