• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

300.jpg

Ha! Would you look at that. Great minds think alike! Now if only the designer of that was a really hot Swedish 25 year old filly that finds me irresistible...and disc golfs all the time!

When you throw so many discs in one day that the pressure from your finger gripping them actually makes your nail cut into your finger :( Sadly that makes it so I can't go today without making it worse.

When you're excited about going to a showing at the funeral home for your wife's great aunt because there are two 9 holers nearby you haven't played. And the reason you can go is because you've been called off of work due to rainy weather, but you're playing them anyway. And even though their combined ratings don't add up to 4, and you had to bring your sister-in-law home with you, you wouldn't trade the day in.

I told my wife that I was taking a break from this site for a while, and then she catches me on here and I get this look--------------->:| Followed by ------------->:doh:. Then later on , when I ask if she wants to go in the bedroom and play , I get this-------------->:thmbdown: which leaves me like this-------------:mad:, so I get back on the computer, log onto this site again, and I feel like this------------------->:)

I told my wife that I was taking a break from this site for a while, and then she catches me on here and I get this look

I started reading your story and I was like :) Then I kept reading and I was like :(. Than I finished reading and I was like :hfive:

I know this is bad, but when ever I take my wife out for dinner or a movie, I start to add up in my head how many discs I could have bought with the money I just spent . If she ever knew I do this, I might be in trouble. She already gives me a hard time every time I head to the post office to do a disc trade.

I know this is bad, but when ever I take my wife out for dinner or a movie, I start to add up in my head how many discs I could have bought with the money I just spent . If she ever knew I do this, I might be in trouble. She already gives me a hard time every time I head to the post office to do a disc trade.

Glad to hear that your postman is a disc golfer.

My wife saw all my discs in the closet, and I told her, "I only have 95". Thn she said "95 f**king discs, and you want more? Are you F**king crazy?" Then she left the room. She just dosen't understand.:(

My wife saw all my discs in the closet, and I told her, "I only have 95". Thn she said "95 f**king discs, and you want more? Are you F**king crazy?" Then she left the room. She just dosen't understand.:(

:hfive::thmbup: Made me laugh. She was probably double face palming.

They never do!! Wait I wouldn't know I'm playing too much where's the single ladies thread

my girlfriend loves the discs accumlating around the house ... since the boys are taking to it so well!

but there's always times that discs are the focus of our bickering, but more so the time spent goingnot the amount of discs.... things might be different if I had 95 f*ckin discs hahahahahahaha

but you know you're addicted when you spend your big brothers wedding party setting your basket and knocking down putts from EVERYWHERE

Haha I wish that was the case but I think bringing to ros wedding reception is decent. Before crown royal wiffle ball!!

Drunken whiffle ball is god's gift to man.:thmbup:

Jukeshoe: <----has three bats and a full case of REAL whiffle balls in his car's trunk at all times, just in case....just in case...:|

--------------------------this is a line of demarcation------------------

You know you're addicted to whiffle ball disc golf when you see a co-worker's insulated lunch bag and think they picked up an Innova starter bag. :rolleyes:

Drunken whiffle ball is god's gift to man.:thmbup:

Jukeshoe: <----has three bats and a full case of REAL whiffle balls in his car's trunk at all times, just in case....just in case...:|

--------------------------this is a line of demarcation------------------

You know you're addicted to whiffle ball disc golf when you see a co-worker's insulated lunch bag and think they picked up an Innova starter bag. :rolleyes:

Yessiree wiffle ball and disc golf are an excellent combo. I get better at both several beverages into it. Usually from the cooler ching carries around!

I may make a wif ball emergency kit for my car, great idea

Yessiree wiffle ball and disc golf are an excellent combo. I get better at both several beverages into it. Usually from the cooler ching carries around!

I may make a wif ball emergency kit for my car, great idea

Whiffle ball is like sex. Both are good when planned out ahead of time, but are best experienced in random encounters. :|