• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

working

when your decorations at work include your own basket made from a cup and paperclips, with bottle cap lids for discs... complete with bamboo hazards
0622001324.jpg

Who's that signed the disc?? Looks like Valarie Jenkins on the right - who's got the illegible scrawl?

Oh nevermind, I just deciphered it.

Lets see, if one sig is Valarie Jenkins, then you have 2 choices for the other....

.....and Zenbot already gave one of them away.;)

Didn't realize he connected his first and last name. Also it's not that easy to tell since only a few letters are obvious in the name and the rest is scribble.

that's awesome di! you need some inner chains though. ;)

ah yes... that must be why i keep missing so many of my mini putts... i thought the bottle caps were just way too overstable for my putting style...

I realize that the brother sister duo won the worlds that year and not the USDGC but i'll take the sigs where I can get em :)

Tell your girlfriend that you're seeing someone else when your really not, just to play more disc golf.

Tell your girlfriend that you're seeing someone else when your really not, just to play more disc golf.

That just makes it sound like you're telling your girlfriend that your cheating on her instead of saying that you're disc golfing.

Latest posts