• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Your Buzzz, Cryztal Buzzz, Buzzz SS etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlee

Birdie Member
Looking to try out some Buzzz action after being an exclusive roc thrower. I don't want to throw my expensive OOP roc's into trees this winter :D

I'd like:

Cryztal Buzzz in newish condition however ink is OK
Big Z buzzz in any condition ink OK
Z or Cryztal Buzzz SS in any condition ink OK

Maybe a Buzzz OS if the Cryztal isn't HSS enough for me?

I have plenty of Innova OOP, discraft or probably something else you need. Willing to pay your portion of shipping with PP as well. Would prefer to trade all 3 to the same person to save on shipping :)

WHO HAS WHAT I NEEDS?

Last edited:
If you'd like to throw something close to a Roc try a Legacy Ghost

I agree with this in most respects. I eventually gave up on the Ghost, however, because in the spring when it was wet and cold, the Icon plastic along with its bead just absolutely tore my hands raw. I cannot necessarily explain why, but by the end of the first round of a three round tournament, I had zero control over the Ghost and it was costing me a lot of throws. I loved the Ghost, but for powered up mid drives, for better or worse during unfavorable conditions, beadless stable mids are the way to go.

I switched over to the Truth, BioFuzion and Lucid specifically, and have not looked back.

I have a couple of Cryztal Buzzzs and a few Z Buzzz SS, tourney stamped. Let me know if youre interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts