• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Disc Golf Family Portrait

I always think of my family more as a team.

Here's the starting lineup shown individually, and the starting lineup in their "house".

Here's the bench, followed by the farm team. (There's still three more boxes in my closet).

And what team wouldn't be complete without a Hall-of-Famer.

dang scarp...wanna toss me some of those discs from one of those boxes? haha...I don't have NEARLY as many as most of you but I have enough I guess lol...I don't have a picture but ill take one later lol

picture.php

(i hope this works)

nice way to boost your post count ecliptic ;-) ill post my collection when I get home today...im gonna go play my first best shot today at 6...kinda excited

Row 1: nightshift destroyer, echo xcaliber, groove, 161g groove
Row 2: 172 boss, 175 boss, destroyer, teerex
Row 3: destroyer, beast, glo roc, full color roc
Row 4: flx drone, meteor, dart, full color aviar
Row 5: glo aviar, metal mini (it counts too!)

wow, you have one hell of an arm! Those are some overstable discs.

I've never seen a wall-o-discs before. Thats pretty cool, are they all just collectors items or do you occasionally play with them?

wow, you have one hell of an arm! Those are some overstable discs.

I've never seen a wall-o-discs before. Thats pretty cool, are they all just collectors items or do you occasionally play with them?

I'm not sure my arm is all that great. I really only throw 350-400 ft most of the time (downhill no wind 500 :D). I think it is just my playing style. I probably also have terrible form. I also don't like throwing hyzer-flips as I'm not that good at it so I try to throw all my shots flat. My two most overstable discs are only for sidearms. Oh, and my teerex, destroyer, and beast are beat in and flippy or very straight. The drone is only for wind shots, etc. Basically they are for different shape shots more than anything else.

My wall discs are just for display. The only ones thrown are ace discs (and the one by itself is my first disc ever). Some of them are backups too and could one day see the bag. Just nice to know that I have exactly the same run/plastic/weight disc in case I need it.