• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Disc Golf Family Portrait

My bag - Beast, Groove, Leopard, Destroyer,Coyote, Tee Bird, Buzzz, U-2

026-2.jpg

Her bag - Beast, Stingray, Buzzz, Beast, Soft Challenger

027-1.jpg

And the whole family

028-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love the pics in their natural environment!

Here are our newest family members:

Top: Wife's new Kite
Bottom: SS Voodoo, Latitude 64 Core, Quest AT Rock-it
dsc09481.jpg

Comparo of the Kite's edge to the Core, the core has a strange blocky shape to it:
dsc09486.jpg

My current family, my bag and my disc golf summer. I have a black hat I wear in the winter:

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 78
How do you like that LS polaris? I saw it the other day, but wasn't sure about buying it. What are your thoughts on it?

I use it on very tight narrow fairways. It flies almost dead straight. Very predictable disc.

My wife's line-up:
dsc09616k.jpg

Star Stingray, Star Valkyrie
Star XD, Star Kite, Star Leopard.
(Putter Pocket: SS Voodoo)
Damn does the girl like star??

Mine:
dsc09617b.jpg

Vision, Striker, Avenger, 9x Gazelle
Core, Medius, 150 gazelle, Stratus
Wildfire, Rock-it, Spike

Here's most of mine. GF has more of the kids with her, she's out putting them to work today.

Attachments

• HPIM8172.jpg
    HPIM8172.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 78
How do you like that LS polaris? I saw it the other day, but wasn't sure about buying it. What are your thoughts on it?

I have an LS polaris and I love it!!! I used to have twins, but lost one at Walnut Creek. It is my go to disc. Super straight driver.

There are a lot of very clean, good looking discs on this thread. I don't know if I take care of my kid that well.

He just saved my marriage. My wife won't think I'm the biggest idiot in the world now. Thanks, but now I have something to work towards.

IMGP1068.jpg

From left to right:

170g DX Destroyer
171g Champion Wraith
171g Champion Starfire
174g Quest SRP Inferno
168g Champion Eagle
170g Star Valkyrie (Abbey Road)
175g DX Valkyrie (Chain Chomp)
175g R-Pro Skeeter
174g DX Roc
180g DX Roc
175g DX Classic Roc
174g DX Rhyno

Innova Shammy Towel
Innova Mini Disc
Golf Mini Marker
Sharpie

And it all goes in my Prostyle bag that I won in a drawing.

My happy family:
picture.php

Left to right:
Top Row: Aerobie Epic, 169 Star Destroyer, 165 Z Wildcat, Elite X 150 Class Surge (beat ALL to crap), 152 Champ Monarch
Second Row: 150 Z Flick, 150 ESP Avenger, 150 Star Valkyrie, 150 Champ Sidewinder, 150 Champ Eagle
Third Row: 150 Champ Leopard, 150 RDGA XL, 150 Millenium JLS, 150 Z Storm, 150 ESP Impact
Fourth Row: 160 Champ Panther, 168 Z Buzzz, 166 DX Wolf, 150 Dragon, 173 The Wheel
Bottom Row: 180 Star Aero, 175 Soft Banger GT, Ice Bowl Mini, GottaGoGottaThrow Mini, Ice Bowl Mini

The family partying in "the big house":
picture.php

The Second String:
picture.php

Top Row: 158 Champ Monarch, 150 Champ Banshee, 150 DX Destroyer
Middle Row: Elite X 150 Class Surge x3 (red winter driver, red going into rotation, yellow brand-spankin-new)
Bottom Row: DGCR Bronze Mini, X Glow Tracker, DGCR Silver Mini

Good lookin' fam, volkl. If you ever choose to take that Z 150 Flick out of your bag, let me know. I'd love to give it a good home. The ESPs they now make them in just aren't the same to me.

Top.. left to right

KC Star Wraith 175
KC Star Wraith 172
KC Star Wraith 175
Star Tbird 172
KC Star Wraith 168
Star Boss 172

Star RR 166
Star Leopard 168
Pro TL 170
Star TL 172
Star Boss

Flash 173
Champion Viking ???
Champion Sidewinder 170
Champion Groove 172

MS 180
Champion Rhyno 180
Z Flick 171

z Buzzz 180

This is what I have been using. As you can tell I love wraiths and use them mainly.

I am going to change bag around ,and them I will take some pics. I might just for fun, lay out all my discs and take a pic

Ok, I was a little bored, but this was fun:

Here are some pics of all the discs I own. Here is the first pic:

Here are all my discs stacked on the table. From left to right they are my drivers, fairway drivers, midrange and putters-

computerdesk001.jpg

Here is a pic of all the drivers I own. Some are backups, some in the bag, some I don't throw, and others I use when friends want to play. This picture makes cool wall paper by the way-
computerdesk003.jpg

Here are my fairway drivers--
computerdesk004.jpg

My midrange discs. The KFC and Batman are retired Star Coyotes that hang on the wall--
computerdesk005.jpg

Here are my putters. The white one on the bottom is my new Titanic--
computerdesk008.jpg