• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

Glo Z buzzz. Had only been playing a few months. Pissed off a few guys who had been playing for years with no ace. 220' wide open. Anny route.

pro destroyer on hole 22 at highland springs resevoir in lakeport Ca from the blue tee. couldnt even see the basket but sure could hear the chains! it was like the 3rd time i had thrown that disc too

i hit this one at an out of town monthly. i shot like a +24 but ended up leaving with the most money because of the ace. another guy hit one the same round or i woulda been rolling in the dollar bills

My first and only official ace was a dx beast. It was only a 217' hole, but everyone who plays it agrees it's at least a little longer. The disc went past the basket, a bit of wind caught it and it came back in the far side of the chains. The disc was retired right after that with a big dent in rim from hitting the pole.

Boone Woods old lay out; hole #5 with an Discraft Elite X Express

Medium Vibram Ridge on hole #16 at Wills Park in Alpharetta, GA. Threw a low, flattish anhyzer around the right of the big tree in the middle of the fairway, and it flexed out just enough to catch the middle of the chains. Haven't been able to reproduce the line since.

Last edited:
Champion Orc tyedye at St. Charles Baptist DGC (RIP) on a 250ish ft hole. Little anny line just held the line and crashed chains. I was jumping around like a little girl. 5 years ago this summer.