• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

happened about 15 minutes ago. picture below :)

firstace.jpg

171g Test Material Fuse

A sweet light blue stratus. D plastic. I am the only person I know who still uses one

I ALWAYS have a Stratus in my bag. And, yes, I am the only person I know who still uses one. Currently, it is an un-tooled, hand dated (4/97), small Discraft stamp version that was offered up to the Ann Arbor Area Hudson Mills League players. While I was going to school and living there, Jim Kenner always used to bring his first batch of 1st Runs to league and let us have at them...cool dude to say the least!

My first ACE, however, was with a yellow Cyclone back in 1993 or so. It was in the same A3 league mentioned above and netted me $250 or so. I think I peeved off some of the other leaguers out on the course because I made so much noise and wouldn't shut up. But then again, it probably also had something to do with the fact that a noob was stealing their ACE funds!

Hasn't happened yet :mad: Closest I've gotten was a dead center shot with Champ Leo on hole 3 at Moraine State Park about a month ago that chained out.

Star valk a year and a half ago. My brother and 2 out of towners i met that day all witnessed it. The two out of towners were more stoked then me and my brother. I'm not big on retiring plastic but i almost lost this disc recently so its retired. The only one i will retire since its my first. Ive had 3 since and they stay in the bag

DX kite, the perfect shot just like I invisioned it. Griplock to a spike hyzer through the canopy off a few branches bam!!! One shot for the score. I turned to my friends and reminded them how bad they all suck and should just give up.

I got mine with a TiedDye Z Crush. I called it too. I said "My Crush has a crush on this hole. Watch this ace."

Ha, I called my 2nd ace. It was my roommate and I and as I walked up to the teebox I said "If I get an ace you owe me $5 right? You better pay up", and then BOOM nailed it.

Latest posts