• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Highest Thumber Course and Rating

I rated Conejo Valley YMCA a 0. I got 17:thmbup: and 3:thmbdown:.

Interesting note: This is my most thumbs up on a review as well as my most thumbs down on a review.

Conjoe actually has 3 local regulars? I wonder when league night is and why?

1st place: Stafford Lake, rated it 4.5, 14 positive votes
2nd place: Nolichucky Bluffs, rated it 0.5, 12 positive votes

I've got three with 14 positive votes.

Sioux Passage Park, Florissant, MO: Rated 4.0; 14 :thmbup:

Foundation Park, Centralia, IL: Rated 4.0; 14 :thmbup: 1 :thmbdown:

SEBA Park, South Elgin, IL : Rated 1.5; 14 :thmbup: 2 :thmbdown:

It's an odd grouping of two of the best championship-caliber courses I've ever played and a pretty bad 9-hole.

Reedy Creek - Charlotte, NC got me 11 thumbs up. Must be that the Charlotte guys like me more now than they did after Renny kicked my ass. I guess my reviews have gotten a little more detailed too.

When I first saw this I thought it meant the highest rated round you played throwing all thumbers. That would be interesting.

When I first saw this I thought it meant the highest rated round you played throwing all thumbers. That would be interesting.

I thought it was the highest rated course where you could throw all/mostly thumbers. Searight was going to be my answer because most of the trees are cedar and can be thrown over while most of the holes are in the 200-300' range.

Four-way tie, all with 17 thumbs up
Giles Run, Lorton, VA 4.5
Stafford Lake, Novato, CA 4.0
DeLaveaga, Santa Cruz, CA 4.5
Tocobaga, St. Pete, FL 4.0

Mine is Beaver Ranch in Conifer, CO I gave it a 5 and it got 21 :thmbup: 0 :thmbdown:

Latest posts