• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your next tournament?

gvdg jake

Par Member
I did a quick search and couldnt find much. Thought this would be cool to see how many people on here in your area will play at the same tourneys with you. So I'm curious....

When and where is your next tournament at?

Mine is the last weekend in May at the Kings Cup 8 in Kinston NC :thmbup:

I did a quick search and couldnt find much. Thought this would be cool to see how many people on here in your area will play at the same tourneys with you. So I'm curious....

When and where is your next tournament at?

Mine is the last weekend in May at the Kings Cup 8 in Kinston NC :thmbup:

I always have my upcoming tournaments in my sig :thmbup:

Probably the Discraft Great Lakes Open. I registered, but I've never played a 2-day tournament and the courses are about 2 hours from my house :eek:

Small tourney in the middle of May at a Private Course, then it is off to the DGLO at Hudson Mills. Also my first time doing a 2 day tourney, looks like 36 holes on Saturday (Original and Monster) and then 18 more holes on Sunday (Original?). Should be a great time, now just hoping there are some Pro clinics going on that week.

I've been slow out of the gates this year. I played an Ice Bowl, but no tourneys since.

The attractive ones have been Sundays (church conflict) or haven't worked out with academic or social obligations.

So, looks like the first will be the Indiana "State Championships" on May 18. Which seems to have gotten moved from my home course (Rogers Lakewood) over to Lemon Lake. It'll be interesting to see what we play on, relative to the developing Pro Worlds setups.

Severin Lang Memorial May 11th. Heading in the night before to try to get a last second practice round in. I've heard it's quite helpful on this one.

Probably the Discraft Great Lakes Open. I registered, but I've never played a 2-day tournament and the courses are about 2 hours from my house :eek:
^I so wanted to make that this year, but it's the same weekend as my duaghter's HS graduation.

5/11: Vibram Birdie Bash at Ottawa Park Toledo, OH
5/19: Firefighters Classic at Firefighters park, Troy MI

I know not everybody is in the pdga, and certainly not all tournaments are listed there but you can see 'upcoming events' under each member's info page (here's mine).

This week, I'll be playing the South Dam Challenge just west of Dayton, then the Turtlecreek Open on the 24th.

June 22-23 - Lemmon Drop - Mt. Lemmon (Tucson), AZ

Beautiful area for camping & temporary course? Count me in!!

Latest posts