• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Your old trading cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyMatt

Broad Street Bully
I am looking for your old:

Magic the Gathering
Pokemon
Star Wars CCG

trading cards.

I found a pile in a box in the garage and started a whole nostalgia thing with my father, we played Magic together in the late 90s. I've found that a lot of other people also have old cards they've forgotten about just laying around.

If that's you, and you wanna trade them for some plastic or sell for cash, shoot me a PM.

I don't have any stolen discs to trade at the moment but I do have some nice plastic and of course - paypal/gpay.

Thank you

I have a bunch of bulk commons mtg (like a couple thousand, from Revised-era through to a year or so ago)...not sure it's worth your time/money and the hassle of shipping, but it's something? :p

Oh I also have 4 of the original boxes of Middle Earth TCG from IIRC the first run (if not then first and second run) of that game. I think there's some of the best cards in there, but difficult finding a market for that nowadays.

Have lots of junk era football basketball baseball from early 90s anything particular? Still got some ok rookies and lots of great hill and Chris Webber type Rc, lots of Farve rookies, some emit smith etc..

Have lots of junk era football basketball baseball from early 90s anything particular? Still got some ok rookies and lots of great hill and Chris Webber type Rc, lots of Farve rookies, some emit smith etc..

0 interest in sports cards but thank you

thats too cool for me

I've got a few thousand MTG commons and uncommons from recent era (from about 2016 to present) if you're interested! A lot of potential to build some fun 60 card decks. I would throw in a few random rares and foils if you're interested :thmbup: lmk!

I have thousands of commons as well from the Weatherlight, Urza's Saga, etc. era.

Either of you guys have old (4th edition or prior) LANDS in those bunches?

i'm literally just getting started so ,lands are a big get.

Any reason why they have to be 4th edition or prior? Land is land right?

I have a bunch of revised/3rd edition basic lands, I think there are a couple hundred of them? Also a bunch of commons and uncommons from the mid '90s.

Also a handful of Beta cards, stuff like Swords to Plowshares, Serra Angel, Control Magic, etc.

Send me a PM if you are still looking for cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.